problem with my new k810i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker

Albicelestes
hi guys

i got my new mobile k810i, am really loving it expecially its camera quality,
and its music also good , but i have faced one problem with this.

when i try to save my pictures in to my memory card ( by using camera) it takes lots of time for saving , in couple of time phone it self hangs.
but if i try to save in to phone memory there is no problm..

is this is a problem of phone or memory card

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
How many GB card are you using? I don't think it supports 4 gig cards.

If you are using below 4 gigs, then are you sure it is an original card?

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
am using 1gb card...

the problem is happend after i copy some songs in to card...
is this will be the affect of some viruses.....

is there is any antivirus for k810i

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
When i try to save my pictures in to my memory card ( by using camera) it takes lots of time for saving , in couple of time phone it self hangs.
but if i try to save in to phone memory there is no problm..
is this is a problem of phone or memory card

Most probably the problem is with bad-quality memory card. But sometimes when u keep the TimeStamp feature (date time on photo) on, the camera faces problems while saving on the memory card... (had faced this problem while I upgraded my W850 to the latest firmwire).... it takes very long time for the camera to save pics on memory card with the TimeStamp feature turned on. The problem was solved by turning off the timestamp feature. :)

Try reformatting the card in the phone and use MyPhoneExplorer freeware to transfer data into the memory card. It may be because of corrupted memory card.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
didn't you get 2gb card with k810
must be the problem with the memory card try formatting the memory card from your phone

Most probably the problem is with bad-quality memory card. But sometimes when u keep the TimeStamp feature (date time on photo) on, the camera faces problems while saving on the memory card... (had faced this problem while I upgraded my W850 to the latest firmwire).... it takes very long time for the camera to save pics on memory card with the TimeStamp feature turned on. The problem was solved by turning off the timestamp feature.
i dont think timestamp will be a problem. as i didn't have problem in my previous k750 and current k790 both had timestamp turned on

Last edited:
OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
no yaar...
i get my phone from dubai ...
i buy the 1 gb card seperately..

@rockthegod

as per u told i off the time stamp..
now it shows some improvement in saving

when i try to copy songs
some files like desktop.ini and "temp"
file also automatically copied to phone..
some of my friends said it is virus...
is this virus...?

Last edited:

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
if the file is temp.exe then it is a virus i had that virus in my k750
but yours might be a different virus

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
plz tell me the way to resolve this situation..
is there is any anti virus for k810i

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
You don't need to be afraid of viruses because there aren't any viruses for your phone. So no need of any anti-virus. About the slow saving time, its probably because you have a fake M2 card. It might have Sony written on it but it still can be fake. Do you have any bill for your memory card or the original packet of M2 card. If you do then it is genuine. If you don't then you got a fake card. Buy an original. Thats the only solution.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
If you have a virus the best thing to do is format your mem stick..... .Also scan your comp using AVG or any other anti-virus.......

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
ya it is the problem with memory stick....
when i use my friends memory , it is working fine........

crack_head

Fireball Venom
@Deepak... My friend...you're having a FAKE memory card. You'll face the issue unless you replace it with original one.

varunjithtk22

Right off the assembly line
memeory card problem with my new k810i

HI
I too have some problem with K810i.
Twice when i tried to play music in player .suddenly it showe playback failed.After that its not showing any files in the memory card.Once the problem was solve after swith OFF and ON.Now again it hppnd and even that solution is not working.Its now telling memory card not inserted....
Can anybody help me???:cry:

roshnit

Right off the assembly line
can anyone help me . does anybody know what to do if we have have turned on the message delivery report option but the status still doesnot show the delivery status only shows sent status while message is sent. pls anyone if knows do reply or email me . i will be waiting .do mail:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom