problem with mail accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
hi guys,

These days I can't access my yahoo or gmail accounts. The case with yahoo is once i login and see the list of mails I can access one mail and read it.Then I can't do any other functions, but sign off. This is a big problem for me and i tried clearing the cookies and cache and also updated JVM..but the problem persists..The problem with gmail is it is tooooo slow.There is no problem with any other sites...plz help...

regards

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
how to get/access the basic version..?? there were no probs earlier..it was working fine for me...

by the way, i am using a gprs connection

Last edited:

legolas

Padawan
I have stopped using my yahoo 4 yrs back... But if i have to suggest, I think your system doesn't have some necessary updates for accessing yahoo's new mail version beta... Try installing these miscellaneous packages as in M$ .net framework, automatic updates.. then try.

reg. Gmail, if you think gmail is slower becoz of ur internet conx, then u can use the basic html version instead of the default by scrolling to the END of the page under "Google Views" written relatively smaller.

hope it helps.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
hi guys,

These days I can't access my yahoo or gmail accounts. The case with yahoo is once i login and see the list of mails I can access one mail and read it.Then I can't do any other functions, but sign off. This is a big problem for me and i tried clearing the cookies and cache and also updated JVM..but the problem persists..The problem with gmail is it is tooooo slow.There is no problem with any other sites...plz help...

regards
Check ur firewall it might be stopping something.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
firewall is blocking pages content which might contain some scripts & java code which is required for the page.

Ad blocking options within firewall also interfere with web pages so u have to manually set the permission to allow certain sites.

To test this disable firewall & see if the problem goes away or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom