problem with HP

sid25290

There's No Age For Gaming
I have an Compaq presario Pc Model from hp for which i have purchased
extended warranty.
Now i am having trouble with my motherboard and the hp customer care says we don't have the part avilable anymore, and they are going to refund the care pack money.
Now what are my options

isn't it something like having a health insurance and when u get ill the company say we can't afford to pay for treatment so you can have your money back

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Its really Sad. How old the system is . Whats the model. Write to the head grievance department about it will the response from care team. By the way how much you paid for the care pack.

cooldip10

In the zone
If they have provided extended warranty, then it is company's job to provide you the warranty. Even if they don't the parts anymore, they should provide the newer versions as replacement.

Btw, what is this care pack money? If they are saying that they are returning the warranty money, I think you can complain against that.
you can certainly do what mach84 suggested.

eagle_y2j

Youngling
I have an Compaq presario Pc Model from hp for which i have purchased
extended warranty.
Now i am having trouble with my motherboard and the hp customer care says we don't have the part avilable anymore, and they are going to refund the care pack money.
Now what are my options

isn't it something like having a health insurance and when u get ill the company say we can't afford to pay for treatment so you can have your money back

man ! don't accept anything like this ..
U are having an option to sue them for specific performance of contract by approaching civil court at ur district ..
Just tell them that if they will no carry out their obligation you are going to file a suit and see the magic..

Currently i am getting my old lappy fixed for free from dell and my position was also some wat same:D

Top Bottom