Problem with Firefox on uploading pictures in facebook

digik

Journeyman
I am unable to upload pictures with Photo/video button of facebook with firefox browser. I tried several suggested methods obtained by googling like updating browser, java plugin, resetting and finally reinstalling firefox. But, the problem remains the same. It may be mentioned that photos can be uploaded with Photo/video album button. With chrome browser both buttons are working.

Kindly help.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am unable to upload pictures with Photo/video button of facebook with firefox browser. I tried several suggested methods obtained by googling like updating browser, java plugin, resetting and finally reinstalling firefox. But, the problem remains the same. It may be mentioned that photos can be uploaded with Photo/video album button. With chrome browser both buttons are working.

Kindly help.

Are you using some sort of flash blocker or ad blocker?

Facebook uses flash for some components and it could be used for rendering the upload buttons. Because of that the buttons might not be functioning. Try disabling any flash blocker or ad blocker temporarily and check.

Another method is to create a new profile using "Firefox -p" and load that profile with Firefox and try running again. If the uploading works now, that means that some extension is to blame.

A

amit.tiger12

There basic softwares needs to install.
Adobe flash player
Adobe Shockwave
Microsoft silverlight
Java etc etc.
If you haven't installed then install it and check if it works.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Facebook does not need any of those except Flash. That is also rarely used.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom