Problem with AVG

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
my avg is not updating first it closing connection after few second attempting of connection establishment no.1 then no.2 and show the update server connection failed;no additional information is available? i don't wat is wrong with my OS so wat i can do

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Last 2 days this has been a problem so I updated it manually by downloading new updates from the site.

But since today its working fine.

OP
NIGHTMARE

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
@s18000rpm version 7.5.432
@sauravktr its not working i always tried
@ranjan2001 but in my system its not working

gsmsikar

Journeyman
NIGHTMARE said:
my avg is not updating first it closing connection after few second attempting of connection establishment no.1 then no.2 and show the update server connection failed;no additional information is available? i don't wat is wrong with my OS so wat i can do
this problem in AVG occurs only when while updating it automatically , if u r disconnected and the file is not downloaded completely and next u again update and the original file is not available in the server , then this problem will come ...

the best way to cure this problem is to download the update file from the avg site manually and update it , then next time it will again update automatically....

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Yes Thats true, follow gsmsikar's advice & it will work after u download required update manually & install it manually for that u will have to change update settings too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom