Problem Reading Files In SONY CDRW

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonball

Broken In
I burned some songs in my SONY CDRW from my friend's Writer(sony). Now when i opened it in my writer(LG), the CDRW wasnt reading. So i copied some files using DOS copy & some files got copied. But 90% of them didnt. When i opened my Nero, it said "Unexpected File Format" But i continued the multisession & burned something else on it. Now the CDRW has 2 sessions & seen in NERO's CDINFO, but i cant accesss the 1st session.

1)How do i access the 1st session?
2)Why werent the files being read? Can i read them?

THanks.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
R u using Win 98? I think Win 98 has a problem with multisession CDs. And r u referring to a CD-R or a CD-RW ?

OP
D

dragonball

Broken In
the burning was done rightly.
I have XP.

Now i can see the files using Nero Multimounter but cant access them as the Writter's led starts blinking as it like hangs.is there a software to recover some of the recoverable files?

visvo

Journeyman
hey ! i think ur cd is scratched from botton or damaged its file area b careful while using such cds.. this may lead to u to a unstable and hanging machine i prefer and advised u to plz sed another cd.
its the only solution

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Kl@w-24 said:
Try Isobuster for recovering data from ur CD.

i the the problem is with the writer not the media so better get it chked frm the service centre :arrow:

isobuster is really cool i hav used it many times on scrached cd's and it works perfectly :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom