Problem of quick heal ts with Win 7

digik

Journeyman
I am having problem with quick heal boot time scan with Windows 7. Whenever the boot time scan is scheduled, initially quick heal scans the system in native mode then the screen goes blank. After switching off on, the system shows startup error and then has to be restored to last known best configuration.

Kindly help.:-?

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Remove quick heal, the only solution.

There are many and countless better solutions, like avira, avast in free and ESET, Kaspersky, Bit Defender in paid category.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
if you wondering why these members do not like quickheal is it has really massive problem with data disappear and in many cases drives too.
so remove quickheal gets avast free version.

OP
D

digik

Journeyman
Thanks for all your suggestions,

I have found free editions of antivirus useless. I have used Kaspersky. It is quite good. This thing with Quick heal - has been noticed only in one system. The other systems in our office didnot show any such peculiarity.

I think the problem lies some where else.

Kindly help me exploring the actual problem.

Thanks in advance.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

I have found free editions of antivirus useless. I have used Kaspersky. It is quite good. This thing with Quick heal - has been noticed only in one system. The other systems in our office didnot show any such peculiarity.

Thanks in advance.

which free antiviruses have you tried?

meetdilip

Computer Addict
Re-install Quick Heal and check. Use default settings. Also remove/ close any other anti virus program you have on your PC. I use Avast Free + Comodo Firewall. Never had a virus issue in recent times.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA

Thanks in advance.
My self experience with Free versions of AVG and avast! are great.
Not only did they block,quarantined and erased realtime threats(YOU HAVE TO CONFIGURE RESIDENT SHIELD AND SCANNER PROPERLY),but they didn't also use too much of resources UNLIKE Norton,McAfee,Quick Heal,etc. paid ant-virus software tools.

Paid anti-virus software tools are definitely a complete PACKAGE in itself(Internet Suite),which is much better and effective,but that does not mean free antivirus software tools as USELESS or TRASH.

Ultimately your choice...

Last edited:
OP
D

digik

Journeyman
Thanks meetdilip and kg11sgbg.

Kindly let me know how to configure it. So, that I can again check them.

Top Bottom