Problem of display in Fedora 11 Help Pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijangda

Padawan
Hello friends i have downloaded Fedora 11 but there is some problem whenever i tried to install fedora with the defualt method present in boot options i.e. Install or Upgrade existing system. When i run this then after some time instead of setup some blurred blue, red, yellow comes and mouse pointer is active. So i decided to follow antoher method i.e. Install system with Basic Video Driver. So by this i installed Fedora successfully but now problem is that Fedora doesn't detect my monitor and has defualt resolution of 1280 X 1024 which does so much strain on eyes. So whenever i tried to change it is 1024 X 768 they display gets blurred. But i saw in package manager that ati driver is installed and that too the latest one. So please help me to change this resolution i have installing 3-4 times.

OP
A

abhijangda

Padawan
hello frnds i m able to get 800 X 600 resolution(better than 1280X1024). by installing fedora 11 with xdriver=vesa option. but now also i m not able to change my resolution to 1024 X 768. Help me Pls Pls Pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom