Problem in transferring file from one internal hard disk to other

gold

Broken In
Hi guys,

Yesterday I bought a seagate 2 TB st2000dm001 hd and installed it with my existing 1 tb seagate hdd.
After that I partitioned new hdd in to 3 partitions and trtansfer some data from existing hdd to new hdd partition(H:),
then I installed windows 8 on new hdd partition.
After successful installation , I boot into win 8 and can see all my data in new and older hdd partitions.
Then I boot into my older hdd partion which has win 7 installed on it and transfered(cut paste) some more data to new hdd.
But when I again boot to win 8 ,I'm unable to see that data , whereas this data is visible if I boot from older hdd.
Now that data is not visible anyway from win 8 and thats huge chunk of data about 100GB.
So how can I correct this situation as I'd to delete my older OS and use win 8 but as of now I can not see that data.

OP
G

gold

Broken In
Thanks for reply guys.
post screenshots of windows disk management from both windows 7 & 8.
I really am curious to know why does that happen but I will not be able to post screen shots as I'd formatted the win 7 partition.Actually I'd copied my data into an external HDD from win 7 and then copied it to the win 8 drive.And now the memory transfer between the two hdds seems legit .

Top Bottom