problem in SBS 2003 company web not open in win98 help??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr@k@sh

Journeyman
Dear friends

my server is small business server 2003 with ms exchange

so in my win98 system clint pc not open companweb or

exchange in inter net explorer i get errer like this

The page must be viewed with a high-security Web browser
The resource you are trying to access is secured with a 128-bit version of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). In order to view this resource, you need a browser that supports this version of SSL.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Contact the Web site administrator if your Web browser does support 128-bit encryption, or if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
Upgrade your Web browser to a version that supports 128-bit encryption.
HTTP Error 403.5 - Forbidden: SSL 128 is required to view this resource.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 403.
Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled About Security, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), Setting Encryption Strength, and About Custom Error Messages.

my inter net explorer version is 5

can any buddy help me wich browser with 128-bit version of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).

Thanks in ADV.[/quote]

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I suppose Ur Internet Explorer could be patched From The 128 bit Encryption pack provided by microsoft itself....Here's the link mate
*www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/recommended/128bit/default.mspx

Just select ur Appropriate one and Let me know if it works.....Good luck :D

OP
P

pr@k@sh

Journeyman
default web site in working on 80 port and SSL port is 443 and it is working

and companyweb is working on 80 port and SSL port is 444 and it is not working so problem of SSL port

so which setting i have to do for open companyweb on Win98 OS

ThankQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom