Problem in New Motorola E6

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey every,

i just bought this cell , Motorola E6 , its been 2 weeks, but when i am talking on the ph then after some sec. say 48 sec. while talking , its start giving some noise, so pls suggest me wht to do. help me out

thnx
:(

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
try with a diff connection or try ur present connection in a diff service area.seems more like a network prob than a handset prob.

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
Do try what Hellgate says. But I haven't experienced noise with my ROKR. When the network is bad I don't hear anything (silence but not noise).
It has Crystal Talk which cuts down on noise. And also you said it happens after 48 seconds. Might not be a network problem.

King Arthur

Broken In
Correction ,, ROKR does not have Crystal Talk .

Also i had this problem , in my case it was the ''tring tring'' sound ( as if the dial tone had a flu) . I went to moto service and they fixed it no questions asked.

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
Correction ,, ROKR does not have Crystal Talk .

Also i had this problem , in my case it was the ''tring tring'' sound ( as if the dial tone had a flu) . I went to moto service and they fixed it no questions asked.

hey that tring tring was a kind of reminder that 60 seconds is coming up..:D:D..there is just a setting to turn it off and on..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom