Problem in Firefox Browser

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I have updated to Firefox 13.0.1 in Windows 7 ,but a peculiar problem is cropping up.
The Home page is set to Google ,new tabs also have speed dial successfully installed.
When the browser opens,the page contents shifts towards the RIGHT side of the Monitor,truncating half of the page contents.The left side of the page is blank,on the LEFT side of the monitor.

Why this is happening I can't understand.
Please help forum friends.

enVolt

Broken In
it looks like your display is extended, press WinKey+P
and select ist option(computer only), if it doesn't solve, upload a screenshot

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Posting a screenshot of Google Site page :-
*grabilla.com/0270c-d92e2ace-5a15-4247-82db-f8e4c75bd507.png

Another screenshot of Thinkdigit.com :-
*grabilla.com/0270c-969e2858-edf9-437a-afd0-9bc1ed4a9971.png

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
First see if disabling all extensions helps.
If it helps, then try to enable one extension at a time to see which of it is causing this problem.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
see this for many possible fixes easiest being reloading web pages with shift held while hitting reload button.
after the update to firefox 12 some pages do not display correctly. for example my scottrade login page has no button to login. | Firefox Support Forum | Firefox Help

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

The culprit was Ani-Weather,just have a look at the top most right position of the toolbar in the above screenshots of Firefox.
After disabling it,everything seems to be normal and as usual,except the FLASHPLAYER is disabled and vanished.
Simply put,no pics. are present in the browser,ONLY TEXTS ARE PRESENT.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
in my opinion any 3rd party toolbar(including those by antivirus) is unnecessary for firefox & has usually more cons than pros.if it is absolutely necessary to use some feature then look for similar functionality softwares/gadgets/addons.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
in my opinion any 3rd party toolbar(including those by antivirus) is unnecessary for firefox & has usually more cons than pros.if it is absolutely necessary to use some feature then look for similar functionality softwares/gadgets/addons.

:+1:

I totally recommend against any kind of toolbars be it in any browser, and specially in firefox or Opera. Since these browser don't need them.

masterkd

Padawan
only use the extensions you really require
more the extensions, more slow and unresponsive your browser will be
and totally no to any toolbars (they have 0 actual productivity)

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

O.K. all @Forum Friends, I shall disable any toolbar in Firefox.
Thanks for the suggestions.

tonydisalva

Broken In
Hello
If it helps, then try to enable one extension at a time to see which of it is causing this problem. and then installation this software

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hello
If it helps, then try to enable one extension at a time to see which of it is causing this problem. and then installation this software

Welcome to the forum. There are two things which is required from you now:

1. Stop bumping old threads, specially when it's MONTHS old, and when OP (Original Poster) have gracefully given an ending to the thread.

2. Read forum rules. Google the thread name.

Top Bottom