Problem in File Transferring from PC to Nokia N-72

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerry

Broken In
Hi Guys! I'm stuck with a problem in transferring music files from my home PC to my newly-purchased Nokia N-72 phone. After installation of Nokia PC Suite in the PC I tried to do that job but on scanning my folder the Suite could not retrieve any song except a few(which are transferred and stored readily in MMC), while there are lot of stuff (in the format of mp3, aac) in the 'F' Drive. Again, when I tried to transfer through bluetooth, music files transfers, but these get saved in 'Image & Video' folder in Gallery of the Phone. I do not see any option to move the files from 'Image & Video' folder to 'Track' folder in Gallery of the Phone. Looking anxiously forward for your kind help to sort out it!I think, the MMC is working normally as couple of songs have been transferred through PC Suite.

Pathik

Google Bot
Send it to ur fone and get any explorer app (like xplore or fexplorer) and transfer it to the folder u want..

OP
K

Kerry

Broken In
pathiks said:
Send it to ur fone and get any explorer app (like xplore or fexplorer) and transfer it to the folder u want..

Well, Thank you very much for your response. I've downloaded recent version of PC Suite (6.84) after uninstalling the Suite that I received with the pack and there I reconfigured the settings to scan the songs of my PC in AAC format and copy to the phone and it appeared to be more satisfactory than earlier though I did not find all the songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom