1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Problem in detecting Web Cam!

Discussion in 'QnA (read only)' started by sabman, Aug 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabman

sabman New Member

i have a Creative Web Cam and i use windows Xp.....a few days bak whne i logged into yahoo messenger n started the webcam it said that it cldnt detect it .....i had to reinstall the drivers n software for it and only then it started detecting it ....but the problem now is that the problem repeats whenever i shut down .....and i hav to go through the process again n again ....is there any way to rectify it ?.....i thnk the problem is with the OS

2. mariner

mariner New Member

3. OP
    OP
    sabman

sabman New Member

gr8! thanx i will try it out !

4. OP
    OP
    sabman

sabman New Member

well it didnt work out ....its not the problem just with yahoo messenger ......the webcam controller itself cant detect when i start my comp....i hav to install the drivers ,reboot it , n then restart for it to detect .....n hav to repeat the process everytime i start my comp....any solutions ppl ??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.