Status
Not open for further replies.

FxBOOM

Broken In
This
*images5.theimagehosting.com/jordan_day.jpg
To This
*images5.theimagehosting.com/jordan_dayscan.jpg

How to Make TV Like ScanLines ( watch above pics )

step 1 . open new document in 1 * 2 Pixel size ( width=1pixel, hieght=2 Pixel ) and white background
step 2 . Zoom the image to make it visible
step3 . select half of the layer and fill it with black
step 4 . goto Edit>Define Pattern and give this pattern a name
close the file
step 5 . open the image in which you want to add scan lines
step 6. create a new layer over your image layer press shift+backspace to bring FILL box
step 7 . in fill box change the USE mod to pattern and click "choose pattern"
select your newly created pattern press OK
change the opacity of layer as desired - FxBOOM

goobimama

 Macboy
step 1 . open new document in 1 * 2 Pixel size ( width=1pixel, hieght=2 Pixel ) and white background

Are you sure its "white background" and not "Transparent Background"?

Anyway, in my experience, if the image is very large (2048*1536) then it is "sometimes" better to make the pattern from a 2*4 pixel image....

OP
F

FxBOOM

Broken In
Every one has his own way to do every thing , and instead of comments like this on any topic , just to show your intelligence , make your own . FxBOOM ( Love It or Leave It )

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
@FxBOOM: Come on man, he was merely suggesting something. You can also reply in a postive way, can't you? Remember, Goobimama is one of the respected Photoshop guru here.

When you post something on a forum, you should also be open to suggestions and/or criticism. Love it or Leave it doesn't work on a public forum.

OP
F

FxBOOM

Broken In
Might be I understood the real feeling of Gobimama Sorry Man But I had bad xperience in past at a mobile forum thats why I thought that all those things are going to happen here also . - FxBOOM ( The real spell mistaker :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom