Pro Evolution Soccer 6 - Ultimate Patch Guide - Unlock Full Potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

quad master

In the zone
Hi Guys,

Its been a really long long time since i visited Digit Forums.

I have been enjoying FIFA 2007 until i came to know about PES's potential
after applying the super patch , after that it was no stopping kept trying newer patches.

Since its a bit confusing for a newbie on how to go about going to unlock PES 6's true potential.

I am trying my level best to make this as simple as possible.

Before i start this guide a big big thanks to
- Superpatch and other patches team [nt89.net]
- Nack 22 for his commentary patch
- Ranabir for providing all the updates to Nack's e_sound.afs.
- All others whom i might have missed who made PES 6 so much fun.

Guys you are really amazing , without you guys it wouldnt have been possible for me to write this guide.

=================================================================================
PES 6 - Ultimate Patch Guide.

I am assuming that u have just installed PES 6 and have applied no patches at all.

Note: Following all these steps aint compusary its upto you what to install and what not to , but do install Superpatch 1.0.

=================================================================================
Step 1: Superpatch 1.0 - 2.02 GB

Link: PES6 PC Superpatch v1.0

You will require DkZ Studio for applying Super Patch 1.0
Link: Download DKZ Studio 0.91B for PES

What does this unlock :

Available full leagues:

[*]English Premier League
[*]Ligue 1
[*]Serie A TIM
[*]Eredivisie
[*]LFP
[*]Bundesliga

Option File:

[*]Made by PESREVOLUTION.de Team, Alexdino, Chimps with quiffs, darknight74, FabioS, Andy, Asiat, Txuki2005, nt89. (It contains Delperio, PLF and Red_Phoenix's updated stats.)
[*]ATTENTION: The stats are tweaked by Chimps with quiffs in order to get a brand new gameplay, so they have new standards.

Kits:

[*]Kitserver:
[*]Each team contained in the game has its own kit set.
[*]Made by OPM, Eleanor, Qiankun, Sakax2, Arip, Bonaventurastar, Kel, Spark.

Faces:
[*]Faceserver:
[*]It contains 1693 faces assigned to 1693 players.
[*]It contains 1691 hairs assigned to 1691 players.
[*]Made by Mystiq, S'N, Norek, Mani3k, Mortin, Bartosz05, Joe Cole Ming, Vivas, CMP, PesSoccer, Miguelpes, Renzobo, Dap, Zhekson, Divex, BF2, Cigman, Devoutie, Mostafa.

[*]0_text:
[*]It contains 502 faces.
[*]Made by: Mystiq S'N, Norek, Mani3k, Mortin, Bartosz05, Joe Cole Ming, Vivas, CMP, PesSoccer, Miguelpes, Renzobo, Dap, Zhekson, Divex, BF2, Cigman, Devoutie, Mostafa.

Balls:
[*]Ballserver:
[*]Best footballs available for PES.
[*]Exclusively packed by DAMned.

Stadiums:
[*]Stadiumserver:
[*]It contains 223 stadiums assigned to 59 teams.
[*]Made by Miguel, Forzaroma, Fretz, Maldini, Gwidon, Suat Cagdas, Linkin_Park, OPM, Knell, Cris, madangie10, Omekpo, Spacelord, Shawminator, Rocky05, Total, Valmir, NormanKSC, Txuki2005, SEI, FIFAECP.COM Team, mexjap***, Footballmatch.it Team, Raphaela Ruiz, Mkprods, Diegom_10, 30yamak, Mimoman, n4d4, Frenkie, nt89.

[*]Updates by nt89, Miguel, Frenkie, Zeus, Maldini, Ghibarian.
[*]Exclusives by nt89, SEI.
0_text:
[*]It contains 38 stadiums.
[*]Made by Miguel, Forzaroma, Maldini, Gwidon, Suat Cagdas, Cris, 30yamak, linkin_park, Fretz, SEI, FIFAECP.COM Team, Footballmatch.it Team, nt89.

Adboards:

[*]Stadiumserver:
[*]Made by Evo_liam, OTZslayers, n4p4st4, Miguel, Arip, Ghibarian.

[*]0_text:
[*]Made by Evo_liam, OTZslayers, n4p4st4, Miguel.

Scoreboard:

[*]Bin hex-edited by Kurgan.
[*]Textures by FCH and Bothered.

Emblems:

[*]New emblems style by Spark.
[*]New team names style by FCH.

Boots:
[*]Bootserver:
[*]It contains 253 boots assigned to 3080 players.
[*]Packed by Valmir and made by Capela, Chiztopher, Yogui, World Cup.

[*]0_text:
[*]It contains 12 not editable boots plus editable ones.
[*]Not editable boots made by World Cup and Capela.
[*]Packed by Nemro and made by Yogui, Rocky05, Perumaniaco, Tim7.

Kitserver Version 6.4.0:

[*]Kitserver Version 6.4.0 by Juce and Robbie.
[*]GDB Manager by Juce
[*]Player GDB Manager by Lplover2k2
[*]Programming: Juce, Robbie.
[*]Testing: biker_jim_uk, IamCool, mosu, Simonhibsey, qiankun, Seax, pogoss and also by using a PES5 GDB collection by FabioS.
[*]Model lists (for mini-kits) in kserv.cfg: Valmir, sobraghe.
[*]Stadium Server GDB organization and home team stadium idea: Gwidon.
[*]Information about the stadiums in AFS: nt89.
[*]Various useful bits of information about boots: Lancaster.
[*]Idea for Random boots feature: leshiy87.

Music and Sound:
[*]Background music track list:

[*]Credits: The Killers - Exitlude
[*]Highlights 1: Moby feat. Debbie Harry - New York New York
[*]Highlights 2: U2 & Green day - The Saints Are Coming
[*]Highlights 3: Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
[*]Highlights 4: Depeche Mode - A Pain That I'm Used To (Jacques Lu Cont Remix)
[*]Main Menu: Muse - Starlight
[*]Main Menu: The Delays - Valentine
[*]Main Menu: Depeche Mode - Martyr
[*]Main Menu: Kasabian - Empire
[*]Main Menu: Arctic Monkeys - Dancing Shoes
[*]Main Menu 2: Depeche Mode - Lillian
[*]Main Menu 1 Remixed: Kasabian & Mia vs Franz Ferdnand - L.S.F. Galang
[*]Main Menu 2 Remixed: The Killers - When You Were Young
[*]Master League: Goldfrapp - Ooh la la
[*]League/Cup: Kasabian - Shoot the Runner
[*]Edit Mode: Royksopp - Follow my ruin
[*]Museum: Franz Ferdinand - Eleanor Put Your Boots On
[*]Training: The Killers - Uncle Johnny
[*]Formation: Bloom 06 - In The City
[*]Replay Playback: Cassius - Sound of Violence

[*]Sound:
[*]Made by Zeus, FabioS, nt89. Chants taken from the Superpatch 3.0 for PES5 PC.

Graphics:

[*]Menu:

[*]Soccer-Art.co.uk Team. Exclusive SuperPatch menus by Wnnrssn (Soccer-Art.co.uk staff member).
[*]Edit mode icons by Niko77.
[*]Other graphics by nt89.

Language:

[*]International English.

SUPER PATCH Installation:

It is reccommend you to install the SuperPatch over the original Konami files (not patched).

[*]PES6.exe:
Extract the PES6.exe in your Pro Evolution Soccer 6 main folder (default: C:\Programs\Konami\Pro Evolution Soccer 6).
The original file must be overwritten.

[*]Kitserver:
1.>Extract the Kitserver folder in your "Pro Evolution Soccer 6" main folder (same folder of the previous step).

2.>Then open it and run the setup.exe, click on Install and the Kitserver will be installed (If it tells you it is already installed, click on Remove and then Install).

[*]Superpatch_dat.dkz:
You need DkZ Studio 0.91b or later to install this

1.>Extract the Superpatch_dat.dkz in any folder.

2.>Then double click it (remember you must have DkZ Studio installed) and it will be opened.

3.>Go to Patch->Apply Patch in Folder and select the "Dat" folder in your Pro Evolution Soccer 6 main folder.
(default: C:\Programs\Konami\Pro Evolution Soccer 6\dat).

4.>Wait some minutes while DkZ Studio is installing it, and then you will be shown a message telling you that the installation was successfully.

[*]Option File:
[*]Copy the provided Option File (KONAMI-WIN32PES6OPT) into the Pro Evolution Soccer 6 Option File folder (default: Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 6\folder1). The default file must be overwritten.

For ME it was : C:\Documents and Settings\Quad Master\My Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 6\save\folder1

[*]Now you are ready to play! [*]Important: You must have installed the original Konami's Pro Evolution Soccer 6 PC game.

Known Issues with Super Patch

NOTE: After applying superpatch u wont here any comm while playing this is a problem with super patch can be resolved by

going to data management -> option file -> load option file

Everytime u start the game.

Step 2: PES6 Fifa Commentary Patch by NACK22 - 262 MB [Install on top of superpatch only]​

Download:
SendSpace Link1 e_sound.rar
OR
SendSpace Link2 e_sound.rar

What it unlocks:

There is a drastic change in the commentary when you apply this patch.
A must apply patch to enjoy Fifa 07 like commentary by Clive and Andy

Install Method:
Just replace the orignal e_sound.afs with nacks e_sound.afs in the "PES6\dat" folder.

For Safety backup the orignal e_sound.afs.

For commentary to load properly u will have to
going to data management -> option file -> load option file
Everytime u start the game.

Step 3: Ranabirs Updates for Nacks files. [Install on top of superpatch + nack22 only]​

Since there have been no updates from Nack , Ranabir did some excellent updates to the e_sound.afs

Download in order and apply: 3.01 then 4.00 then 5.00

Apply "Rana's Update v.3.01 for Nack's PES6 Fifa Commentary" on the e_sound.afs file provided by nack.

Link: Ranabirs updates for Nacks e_sound.afs

Updates To Download

3.01: update3.01.dkz
4.00: update_4.0.dkz - FileFront.com
5.00: Ranas_Update_5.0.dkz - FileFront.com

Rana install method

Open DKZ, find the update pach. select "export all files" button from the toolbar. Export them into a folder that you have created. Now open E_sound. Select "import all files", find the file you saved and import, and its done.

Extra Addon To Display the correct Names
Patch to change the Commentators name during display(Trevor and Peter's name changed to Clive and Andy).(Credit to Timo)

Link: 12.rar - FileFront.com

NOTE: I havent implemented step 4 and onwards as i havent yet downloaded the files.

Step 4: Download Amazing Chants Pack , some 900MB [Install on top of superpatch only]​

Link: Amazing Chants Pack for PES 6

What this unlocks:

Tommsen Chants Pack V 4.0[a.k.a. Amazing Chants Pack] works with Superpatch, Evolution Patch 1.2, Revolution Patch and even if you have no patch installed! Chants for all Teams in PES 6 (org slots)+ many chants from last versionen of my chantpack reworks + many new slots + chants for many teams + goalsound (without musik).

Premiership:
all 20 EPL teams

Ligue 1:
Girondins Bordeaux,Olympique Marseille,Paris St. Germain,Nizza

Bundesliga:
Bayern München, Werder Bremen,Schalke 04,Stuttgart,Hamburg ,Hertha, Dortmund,Frankfurt, Alemania Aachen,Nürnberg,Mainz 05,Hannover 96, Borussia Mönchengladbach, einen neuen slot für GENERIC CLUB GERMANY

Serie A:
Fiorentina,Ascoli,Sampdoria

Other:

Celtic,Porto,Benfica,Sporting,Olympiakos Piräus,Panathinaikos,Ajax,Anderlecht,Levski

Others 2: (for Bundesliga Patch)
Karlsruhe,1860 München,Hansa Rostock,Duisburg,Kaiserslautern

Nationalteams:
North Ireland

Step 5: UEFA Champions League Mod for PES 6 , 287 MB [Install on top of superpatch only]​

Link: UEFA CL Mod 2.0 All in One Ready[/QUOTE]

What this unlocks:

- Rosters for all the 32 teams that played the UEFA Champions League. Those 16 qualified for final round have updated rosters and teams lineups updated to matchday 7!

- UEFA CL Kits for all the 32 teams using kitserver technology.

- Specific boots for more than 97% of the players from teams playing final stage.

- Specific gloves for goalkeepers.

- Faces and Hair for more than 600 players.

- UEFA CL Song and chants for teams playing final stage.

- Banners, UEFA CL menus.

- Stadiums for all teams ( those of teams playing final stage with amazing UEFA CL Textures).

HOW TO INSTALL THE PATCH

1.> IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOAD THE ALL IN ONE VERSION UNPACK ALL FILES IN ZIP FILE TO THE SAME FOLDER AND THEN RUN FILE UEFACL-PATCH-6-BUILD10.EXE ELSE PUT ALL PARTS YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED IN THE SAME FOLDER AND THEN RUN UEFACL-PATCH-6-BUILD10.EXE.

2.> NOW COPY FROM YOUR DVD FILE 0_TEXT.AFS AND PASTE IT IN YOUR PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 5/DAT FOLDER WITH NAME UE_TEX.AFS

So in your dat folder there must be
0_TEXT.AFS and UE_TEX.AFS

(YOU CAN ALSO COPY AND PASTE FILE 0_TEXT.AFS FROM YOUR PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 6/DAT FOLDER BUT WE SUGGEST YOU TO USE THE ONE FROM DVD).

3.> NOW OPEN DKZSTUDIO AND GO TO FILE MENU - OPTION OPEN FILE.
SEARCH FOR FILE uefa_cl_08.dkz that you will find in your PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 5/UEFA CL PATCH FOLDER.

4.> IN DKZSTUDIO GO TO PATCH MENU - OPTION APPLY PATCH IN FOLDER
SEARCH FOR FOLDER PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 6/DAT AND CLICK ACCEPT.

5.> Finally we have to install KIT SERVER
GO TO YOUR PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 6/UEFAKITSR FOLDER AND CLICK ON SETUP.EXE. CLICK INSTALL AND READY !!!!

6.> Chants Pack for SuperPatch [Use this or the Amazing Chants Pack] [Install on top of superpatch only]​

Download: GAMING ACCESS DOWNLOAD ZONE

What It Unlocks:

This is a great chants pack made by gigimarulla for Superpatch V1.0! It includes 8 parts ( 7 rar files that inlcudes the 0_SOUND.afs file and 1 rar that includes a new exe and text files - chants map, instructions and credits). Remember this pack only works with SUPERPATCH so you need to install that patch before using it.

English Premier League (more than 5 chants for team)

-Arsenal
-Aston Villa
-Bolton Wanderers
-Charlton Athletic
-Chelsea
-Liverpool
-Manchester City
-Manchester United
-Middlesbrough
-Newcastle
-Portsmouth
-Reading
-Sheffield United
-Tottenham
-West Ham
-generic english clubs

Ligue1
-Bordeaux
-Lyon
-Marseille
-PSG

Serie A (more than 5 chants for team,PRO and VS!!!)

-ALL SERIE A'S CLUBS + JUVENTUS !!!

Liga
-Atletico Madrid
-Real Madrid
-Barcelona
-Sevilla
-Valencia
-generic spanish clubs

Bundesliga
-Bayer Leverkusen
-Borussia Dortmund
-Borussia M'gladbach
-Eintracht Frankfurt
-Schalke 04
-Hamburger SV
-Hertha Berlin
-FC Nurnberg
-Stuttgart
-Werder Bremen
-Bayern Munchen
-generic german clubs

Others

-Benfica
-Porto
-Celtic
-Turkish clubs

Nationals
-Italy (classic & modern)
-England (c&m)
-Argentina (c&m)
-France (c&m)
-Germany (c&m)
-Brazil (c&m)
-Holland (c&m)
-Portugal
-Spain
-Turkey

MUSIC

Credits
Spot Nike - Samba Do Brasil

Highlights
Controcampo
90° Minuto

Ovation
Queen - We Are The Champions

Main Menu
Spot Nike Joga Bonito(Barbatuques - baião destemperado)
Spot Adidas Josè +10(Rjd2 - De l'Alouette)
Spot Adidas Impossible Is Nothing
Spot Nike Keep Up (Chemical Brothers)

Master League
Spot Nike The Mission

League/Cup
Spot Nike Joga Bonito C.Ronaldo Vs Zlatan (Delinquent Habits - Return Of The Tres)

Edit
Spot Nike World Cup 2002 Advert(Elvis Presley Vs Jxl - a little less conversation)

Museum
Spot Nike - Samba Do Brasil

Training
Spot Nike - Samba Do Brasil(Slow Version)

Formation
Spot Adidas Josè +10(Short Version)

Replay Playback
Spot Nike Joga Bonito C.Ronaldo Vs Zlatan (Delinquent Habits - Return Of The Tres)

More Patches: I havent explored these at all.

- Free file hosting by Savefile.com

Hope u enjoy this guide. :)

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
After installing as per the instructions, I am not able to start a game in the master league.:(. When I say 'Start Match' the computer hangs.:(

Please help. I downloaded all the patches that are mentioned here.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Arsenal_Gunners said:
Yeah I just tried playing ML,the game crashed.
The game hangs after some training too.

this is the problem with all 3rd party patches..that is why i tend to install only official patches...

ps- & PES kicks fifa's buttt anyday:D

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
So when I reinstall PES6 what are the steps that need to be taken so that I get the master league save game (was currently in the 3rd season in top division) and the saved goals?

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
first and foremost/....always take backups of saved games and then apply patches....

next...go step by step....my game is working fine....

i ahave not applied all the mentioned patches...only patch 1.1...and ya soem odd smal patches....and its rocking

soccer2007

Right off the assembly line
I have WE pes 2007 and I downloaded the super patch and followed the steps of installation and it DIDN'T work,it says it is not installed properly,I tried many times but I don't know what is the problem?!!
I downloaded Dkz studio and I it is in spanish,I think!
Also,I can't understand what is the file to be overwritten IS it to be replaced or what?! cause my exe name is not like that of the patch and I tried diferrent ways but eith no result !!
I'm SO UPSET, PLEASE HELP,PLEASE !! FAST !! :(

8phils

soccer2007 said:
I have WE pes 2007 and I downloaded the super patch and followed the steps of installation and it DIDN'T work,it says it is not installed properly,I tried many times but I don't know what is the problem?!!
I downloaded Dkz studio and I it is in spanish,I think!
Also,I can't understand what is the file to be overwritten IS it to be replaced or what?! cause my exe name is not like that of the patch and I tried diferrent ways but eith no result !!
I'm SO UPSET, PLEASE HELP,PLEASE !! FAST !! :(

duno if youve already done it, but for other people who may have the problem

PARCHE > APLICAR PARCHE EN CARPETA ---- BROWSE TO YOUR DAT FOLDER IN YOUR PRO EVOLUTION FOLDER.

IT ASKS FOR A 0_TEXT FILE WHICH SHOULD BE OPEN BECAUSE YOU DOUBLE CLICKED ON THE SUPERPATCH BEFORE, SO JUST CLICK ON THAT AND ACCEPTAR.

i did it wrong last time round and the stadiums were all empty. well gay

War10ck

I was also hanging with FIFA 07 when i got to know about PES 6and its Superpatch all EA editions in single Konami PAck really Impressive.

modikai

I cant seem to download the superpatch from gamingaccess. All it shows is this:

GAMINGACCESS DOWNLOAD ZONE VERSION 2.0

Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this site, or any portion of it is strictly prohibited unless permission by the author.The GamingAccess network is protected under Ecuadorian and international intelectual property laws as described in the Article30, Chapter 4 of the Ecuadorian constitution.

Copyright (c) 1999 - 2007 The GamingAccess Network.
Read our Privacy Statement

Design by Ariel Santarelli. PHP Programming by Xavier Baez & Ariel Santarelli.

33392657 visits (113945 today, 32114852 this week, 370484 this month, 370484 this year)
Page views to downloads.gamingaccess.com since May 31st, 2005

61327814 visits (156361 today, 59411591 this week, 510566 this month, 510566 this year)
Page views to the GamingAccess Network since May 30th, 2005

Is there any other place i can download the superpatch? I'm getting bored with the old PES6....

berojo

hey guys i ve done all the steps but everytime i use dkz to patch the super patch it always tells me that it failed and try to start again i ve done it about 4 times and always the same answer what do i do ??!!..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom