PRO -E install help

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by steelwin, Aug 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steelwin

steelwin New Member

i have pro e wildfire version, but i dont have lan connection in my home so it is impossible to use it , will the soft require and lan card only or there should be any server connection, as it is used by me in my home its not possible for my to have any lan connection but i can use a ethernet card installin only in my system. so please is ther any way to use it with out lan

2. QwertyManiac

QwertyManiac Commander in Chief

3. kikass

kikass New Member

^ Pro E is a design and stress analysis / simulation software... amazing for chasis design....

@steelwin: which version of wildfire do you have? there are 1,2 and 3 now! i have used wildfire 1 on a standalone computer with no LAN.. but i have heard that wildfire 2 and 3 do require LAN to run.. if there is a workaround.. i wanna know too !

4. nd4spd

nd4spd New Member

yes wildfire 2.0 requires the lan card for the host ID,
    i think that the software which creates a virtual network adapter, (like the one which comes with the modem for broadband, which creates a virtual network adapter when modem is used via USB port.) should do the job, cause one of my friend told that he was able to make it work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.