Private vs Public Torrents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley

Just Do It
What is so special about private torrents, people are requesting and trading invites. Public torrents are available and it has loads of stuff.

I am curious, some one comment.

praka123

left this forum longback
the pvt trackers forces ppl to maintain good ratio for downloads.so they have to upload or seed as much as they can to get points etc etc and not to say all pvt members will get max speed.
but personally i've got good speeds from public torrents too with my Azureus.

chinmay

Journeyman
Private torrents has much better seeds and therefore much better download speeds as compared to public torrents. The only catch is that you have got to maintain a constant upload:download ratio but there are ways by which it can be bypassed.

Secondly private torrents have a wider and better quality of data. For e.g. desitorrents provides music, movies, etc released in hindi and other regional languages which isn't available on public torrents. Then there are music and movies centric torrents where one can download music and movies in suitable format and sizes. it is of course illegal to download copyrighted material.

praka123

left this forum longback
by invites.go to invitation thread and give a try! :D
configuring ur torrent client optimally is also a must!

goobimama

 Macboy
The speed difference between private trackers and public trackers is amazing! I get constant 220kBps instead of the measly 15kBps from public trackers. For any serious 'torrenter', an account at a private tracker is a must...

nix

invites are too hard to come by, just check out the invites thread and youll know how hard it is to get one...

vish786

"The Gentleman"
goobimama said:
The speed difference between private trackers and public trackers is amazing! I get constant 220kBps instead of the measly 15kBps from public trackers. For any serious 'torrenter', an account at a private tracker is a must...

do u hav 2 MBps connection ? or 512 KBps ?

goobimama

 Macboy
^^ Shame on you.

Cheating will definitely get you banned let alone create a degrading effect to the speeds of what a private tracker means...

Last edited:

mustang

Broken In
Private torrents are the best instead of public torrents,bcoz they gives more facility then public torrents,public torrents are cheaper then private but they cannot satisfy the users,so pvt is the best.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
mustang said:
Private torrents are the best instead of public torrents,bcoz they gives more facility then public torrents,public torrents are cheaper then private but they cannot satisfy the users,so pvt is the best.

more facility ?
...are cheaper ?
what does these words mean to u.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
goobimama said:
^^ Shame on you.

Cheating will definitely get you banned let alone create a degrading effect to the speeds of what a private tracker means...
give me 2mbit ps , say who is leecher .

can anyone upload 4GB with 6 kBps of speed , do u think so?
*img248.imageshack.us/img248/7167/49200332pm1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom