Private Channels on DD Direct Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdsk.23

~ Harshdeep ~
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING
THIS IS FOR ONLY POLL/VIEWS PURPOSE POST
Please read this full as it is not a joke.....
If you are using DD Direct Plus dish then i want to tell u some thing about that. u know that we can watch all channels of Dish Tv(zee network dish) on our dd direct plus. Here is itz proof- select that private channel say discovery channel. Now u might receive a message "Service Scrambled" but now check out that channel streangth & quality. it is showing-working & now check out that set-top box back side, u will see a com1 port to connect it to computer. I am working on it. As i am not having any good knowlege about electronics i am unable to get it. According to my knowlege we will have to change its deencrypter in the set-top box or it can be cracked by software may be. Please mail me back if anyone think about it...................
Just give ur views/poll

Last edited:

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
You r talking about some illegal stuff which is not allowed here. Better to look anywhere else.

OP
hdsk.23

hdsk.23

~ Harshdeep ~
I am not going to crack anything. I am just asking that can it be possible. Make ur poll/views.......
This will only for geeks plz

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
If that was available why wouldnt I use it to get live movie telecast that is on air to a theatre all the time?

OP
hdsk.23

hdsk.23

~ Harshdeep ~
QwertyManiac
just think dd dish catch channels from air & dish tv(zee tv dish) also from air. means signal comes from air & y cant we catch that one also. As dd-dish set-top boxes also shows itz strength??????????

OP
hdsk.23

hdsk.23

~ Harshdeep ~
no i dont think that they are encrypted. i think the decoder in dd set-top box has just blocked frequency range that's it does'nt shows private channels but receives its signal

kumarmohit

Technomancer
The channels are encrytped dear hdsk.23 coz frequency blocking is way more difficult and wat id 2moro DDD+ starts these channels will every one buy a new STB?

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Just because there is Computer portability it doenst mean that the singles can be scrambled and cracked. Tata Dish tv has Usb port better than the com port on DD however we cannot decrypt the signals live time or anyway...
Bad Luck mate...Right now buying the channel is the only option...

OP
hdsk.23

hdsk.23

~ Harshdeep ~
what is going to happen if we changed ddd+ de-encrypter with dish tv one???
rest of all remains same......
there is a com1 port at the back of stb of ddd+ but no software for itz interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom