Printer+scanner+fax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohit Setia

Right off the assembly line
Printer+scanner+fax all in one

hi...

i need to purchase Printer+scanner+fax all in one...plz suggest me which one to choose...hp or some other? I was looking for HP and canon.....

Printer- Both black n white print out

its for home use and budget max upto 7-8k....If its not available in this price range bugdet can be increased.

Usage will be less as its for home only....

plz give ur suggestion...thanx in advance...

Last edited:

speed420

if u want to take black printout in large numbers go for hp or brother laserjets the inkjet printers are affordable but cartidges are costly but id doesnt happen in laserjets so planning for home use buy laserjet and if u still buy inkjet buy of epson and inquiry if scanner will work without cartidges. Also epson printers can be modified by adding illegal cartidges outsides.......tell me for further queries my id is umrekar@gmail.com

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Sorry for hijacking but would u like to suggest few really good quality and economical cheap mono laser printer with details ?

speed420

u can view ore on naaptol.com and i request u buy a brother company or hp but remember if the cartridges do not have guarantee so if the fail on printing or after refilling you have to purchase a new one and give a big price and also scanner and fax do not work without cartridges and i have bought one canon pixma mp 150 but company stopped the production of it i took six time to service center and now i bought a new hp laserjet p1007 the price on the site are high i bought from ahemdabad at rs 5300 so please ask your question and add me as friend on orkut my mail id is umrekar@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom