Prince of Persia - Warrior Within Probs ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slam Team

Journeyman
My prince is gone mad currently... either he is too fast.. (faster than ravages of time) or he is slower than the (REWIND)... what the f*** is the problem guys... its very tough to play now... even when I have full R's...

66.93 forceware drivers... AMD 64 3000+ ... GeForce 6600 Card...
Everything is running cool except the speed of prince... I tried disabling Vertical Sync from driver level and application level ... btu still the prince is too fast and out of sync.. LOL... help me guys..

A

Ashwin Saxena

I have a solution for the slower gameplay but fast.
This is wierd.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
update ur forceware driver to the newest version , it has many fixes and optimizations for the 66xx series of cards

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Hmmm...this is odd! Did you look for the problem in the PoP:WW forums? From what I know, the game is extremely buggy, so chances are that this one too might be a bug.

I will search through the PoP forums tonight and see if we can pin-point the problem's source.

domin8r

Journeyman
Gotta say, you're a patient guy. PoP: WW kept my interest for about 50 minutes or so (& that's when the game ran fine). And that includes install time. The videos, and gfx are excellent, but the crappy camera angles, and the very, very irritating save feature, or the lack of it, meant that this game is going to rest in my archives forever. Lets hope they do a better job with Cold Fear.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
domin8r wrote:
The videos, and gfx are excellent, but the crappy camera angles, and the very, very irritating save feature, or the lack of it, meant that this game is going to rest in my archives forever.
Yup absolutely RITE, bro ! the Ubisoft guys hv not made gud attempts to refine the camera angles from its previous version of Prince OF persia-Sands Of Time :( looks like our Prince has gone Cock-eyed trying to kill the monsters and minions.... :wink:
There is jus one word for the Camera setting guys ...AMEN!!!! :wink:

cheers n e-peace.....

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!

but even the camera angles can be adjusted with... the GAME SAVING is total cr@ppy.. absence of this feature even made me to quit the gameplay at the mid levels... but I think that the strong attractiveness of the game is very difficult to avoid. The absence of saving mode is very irritating sometimes but it may have been intentionally incorporated so that the users are engrossed in the game for more time and tht means more time for entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom