Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Prince of Persia

Published by: Ubisoft
Developed by: Ubisoft Montreal
Release Date: November 18, 2008
Genre: Platformer

About this Game
The plagued prince returns in his first next-gen adventure. Ubisoft has planned a number of adjustments to the series, with a new design for the prince, a new armored gauntlet with incredible powers, and a renewed focus on platforming and physical challenges rather than fighting.

Characters

*starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/object/142/14257055/the-prince_prince-of-persia-prodigy_pictureboxart_60w.jpgThe Prince (Prince of Persia, 2008)
The main character from the Prince of Persia .

*starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/object/142/14257010/elika_prince-of-persia_pictureboxart_60w.jpgElika (Prince of Persia, 2008)
Elika is a fictional character from the Prince of Persia series. She is one of the last remaining Ahuras and considers it her duty to return the evil spirit Ahriman to his prison inside the Tree of Life.

Screenshots

*media.ign.com/thumb/241/2413260/prince-of-persia-20080527114804970_thumb_ign.jpg *media.ign.com/thumb/247/2474896/e3-2008-prince-of-persia-4-screens-20080715053200594_thumb_ign.jpg *media.ign.com/thumb/247/2474891/e3-2008-prince-of-persia-4-screens-20080715053148719_thumb_ign.jpg

More Screenshot and Details

Guys,
Look at the prince the prince just sucks..
Persian one was very cool..
I don't think that this game will be as good as other games of this series..:x:x:x:x:x

Ubisoft just f***:x:x:x

Davidboon

In the zone
i am a hardcore fan of the prince of prince of persia series, i have played all the three games.
the gameplay was awesome!!!!
well prince of persia : prodigy will not dissapoint us, cos i saw one of the game play videos on youtube ,its better than all the previous games.
and it will live up to its name.

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
I am too a big fan of POP I completed all the other series of this game...
well prince of persia : prodigy will not dissapoint us, cos i saw one of the game play videos on youtube ,its better than all the previous games.
and it will live up to its name.
Link Please.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Watched that vid. The concept of the prince has totally changed! :x I mean, I liked the trilogy series due to its dark, strong-but-silent theme that gave you the feeling "I stand alone"(Heck, they even included a great song called "I stand alone" in the 2nd game).

And whats with this sidekick business?!? Elika can fly! She cannot die! She is good in combat (better than the prince maybe). The prince looks like an idiot in front of her. She should've been the lead character.

And the prince doesn't even look princely! Even the dark-prince or the scruffy little prince from Warrior Within(that was real cool though) looked more royal!
This one's gonna go down the sewers if things are what they seem.

Oh, and are they gonna name the prince this time?

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Watched that vid. The concept of the prince has totally changed! :x I mean, I liked the trilogy series due to its dark, strong-but-silent theme that gave you the feeling "I stand alone"(Heck, they even included a great song called "I stand alone" in the 2nd game).

And whats with this sidekick business?!? Elika can fly! She cannot die! She is good in combat (better than the prince maybe). The prince looks like an idiot in front of her. She should've been the lead character.

And the prince doesn't even look princely! Even the dark-prince or the scruffy little prince from Warrior Within(that was real cool though) looked more royal!

Oh, and are they gonna name the prince this time?

correct prince really look uncool

^^here is a gameplay video from pop:prodigy

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQGMPdslRYQ

seen that video..cool but as above said Elika always follow us this make the game bad and prince looks crap:x

Last edited:

dead_eye

Broken In
what the he!! totally crap changed the thing which made them popular!!!!
Watched that vid. The concept of the prince has totally changed! I mean, I liked the trilogy series due to its dark, strong-but-silent theme that gave you the feeling "I stand alone"(Heck, they even included a great song called "I stand alone" in the 2nd game).

correctly said alexanderthegreat

elika is god or what!
it makes it seem as if the god cheat was on by default

*www.postsmile.net/img/20/2022.gif

see this *i.testfreaks.com/images/products/600x400/91/prince-of-persia-warrior-within-47381.472411.jpg

and this crap*gallery.techarena.in/data/1/PRINCE_OF_PERSIA_4_WALLPAPER.jpg

CEL-SHADING bah...

Last edited:
OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
really they are converting photo to crap..

elika is god or what!
it makes it seem as if the god cheat was on by default

*www.postsmile.net/img/20/2022.gif

correct..what all this did Ubisoft are planning of....other game like GTA, Hitman, NFS are updating there graphic and ublisoft is planning to make POP crap..:-x

Last edited:

Crysis900

Broken In
i watched the latest pop4 video on this months pc world mag. it was really awesome. The narrator says that the game play and story will chance according to the path yow choose to take. He says that the girl Elika helps the prince look cooler than ever and that she doesn't gets in the way at all. And even helps the prince if he gets into a trap.

CAN'T WAIT FOR POP 4.

dead_eye

Broken In
i watched the latest pop4 video on this months pc world mag. it was really awesome. The narrator says that the game play and story will chance according to the path yow choose to take. He says that the girl Elika helps the prince look cooler than ever and that she doesn't gets in the way at all. And even helps the prince if he gets into a trap.

CAN'T WAIT FOR POP 4.

WHAT THE HELL

have you played the trilogy
if you have then you can't say like thsi

Pathik

Google Bot
The Prince looks like sh!t. Elika looks better than Kaileena though. They should return to the dark shades in the older games. POP:WW was the best.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Hell No! Kaileena is way better than this chick.:D

I suppose Ubisoft should have stuck with their old engine & gave Prince the same look & added more elements to the gameplay.This revamp just looks a bit dodgy & the tag team duo just doesn't sound that interesting.But who know it could turn out to be way better than it looks.:)

^^ Hey don't say like that. By this you are taking on many POP lovers.

@ dead_eye
You mean the trilogy is on the pcworld dvd too.

Last edited:

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Yeah. The new Prince isnt probably as dark and gritty as the old one, but I am surprised with all the negativity.
I welcome the modifications Ubisoft is trying to do in order to give a boost to the series. now, I will have to wait for the game to be released in order to see if they pulled it off.
But seriously, I dont know why you people are resisting the new introductions so ardently. Its pointless to create a new series if its exactly like the old one.

Anyway, POP:WW was my least favourite POP game. Ubisoft clearly went overboard in trying to please the general crowd and sacrifised quality in favour of cheap sensationalism. The hard rock music and the sleazy dialogues dont fit in with the story line and the ambience. Thankfully they rectified it in TT.

jamsus

Broken In
I think the screenshots r actually Artwork and not real screenshots taken during gameplay. That is why they looks cartoonish. I'm sure that the game grafix will be better than it's prequal.

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Gameplay might be great but the game sux big time.......

Gameplay might be great but the game gfx sux big time.......

Last edited:

Indyan

Here Since 2003
I think the screenshots r actually Artwork and not real screenshots taken during gameplay. That is why they looks cartoonish. I'm sure that the game grafix will be better than it's prequal.
Unfortunately the real game graphics are also cartoonish.
Have a look at this trailer which shows actual gameplay elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom