PrimeABGB shipping

xynidexxx

MANCUNIAN all the way
I think it would be better if you call them first, verify with them their account info, double-check and then make the payments/deposits to the so verified accounts...as far as CC payment goes, i got my automated mail confirming the order and prime dispatched it within 2 hours of processing(which is cool:smile:)...CC payments are always fast as the payment is via secured gateway which is debited very quickly to them.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^I'll be paying via check into their HDFC account. So do I place order, then call them and then pay? Or pay the call and tell that I've paid?

1. call them & ask if product is in stock.
2. they say yes, do payment & notify them through mail/phone.
3. they send your items. wait for item to reach you.

xynidexxx

MANCUNIAN all the way
LOl...hehhe..well its obvious you will secondly place an order man!!!:lol::rofl:

I would rather be happier if these big E-tailers start CASH-ON-DELIVERY option:smile:

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
even i feel like slapping those courier guys wen i see my +28-30K hardware being thrown like a pack of newspaper.. chamm-maaat dene ka mann karta hain... ch@m@yl@.. lol... oops :p

:yeahright: once i ordered microwave oven & these courier wala deilvered it after 2weeks. :x

& also once I had to go myself to their office to get my parcel :x

xynidexxx

MANCUNIAN all the way
But either ways you have to pay the basic charge for gateway payment(hyped as processing charge:?::shock:)

OP
slashragnarok

slashragnarok

In the zone
But either ways you have to pay the basic charge for gateway payment(hyped as processing charge:?::shock:)

I guess processing charge is for Credit card/ cash payment. What about cheque or Demand draft? If the cheque is drawn on a different bank, do they still charge me cheque processing fees?

Guys just paid PrimeABGB via Credit Card. Now do I need to call them up or do they get notified automatically?

xynidexxx

MANCUNIAN all the way
Hey guys hello, and very sadly i'm here to tell you that my first purchase with primeABGB was bad....i ordered a RAZER DEATHADDER MOUSE and they sent me a DEATHADDER LEFT HAND EDITION MOUSE:)cry::C_insane::mad::hissyfit:....now i had to pay for that courier which i sent from my side....its just insane how a big dealer like prime did a ridiculous fat mistake!!!

OP
slashragnarok

slashragnarok

In the zone
Bad experience but you have to account for some human error. I ordered Sunbeam Tuniq TX4 thermal paste. Hope they don't send me TX3.

They sent the shipment via Aramex courier. Any feedback on that company?

xynidexxx

MANCUNIAN all the way
Atleast aramex is still much better(DTDC/FIRST FLIGHT/BLUE DART are the toppers tho) than that crappy TRACKON COURIER through which my shipment was done...i'm getting lol'd by the fact>> what size your shipment would be..lol..20 gms?? yeah thermal pastes are all same..lil quality variation but i have had both tx3 and tx4..they are almost same.

pratik03

Journeyman
I guess processing charge is for Credit card/ cash payment. What about cheque or Demand draft? If the cheque is drawn on a different bank, do they still charge me cheque processing fees?

Guys just paid PrimeABGB via Credit Card. Now do I need to call them up or do they get notified automatically?

if you paid via CC then they will process your order directly, no need to call them.

OP
slashragnarok

slashragnarok

In the zone
The courier company picked up the shipment at 10 pm last night and at 12am it reached their place. Now the site tracking system shows Shipment Record created at 3:55 am. then no more updates. when can i expect delivery to kolkata? It also say overnight documents. what does that mean. How are they gonna ship it?

Atleast aramex is still much better(DTDC/FIRST FLIGHT/BLUE DART are the toppers tho) than that crappy TRACKON COURIER through which my shipment was done...i'm getting lol'd by the fact>> what size your shipment would be..lol..20 gms?? yeah thermal pastes are all same..lil quality variation but i have had both tx3 and tx4..they are almost same.

Get ready to go from lol to rofl then. My shipment is 3.5 grams+weight of packaging.

papa

In search of Peace...
^^

yup, i bought my entire system (See my config) from theitwares.com and it was delivered to my home by DTDC courier within 1-2days, as the payment was made by depositing case into the company's account,

So no confusion about it.. :)

recently (today, 8th April, 2011) i made a cash deposit of Rs. 28.5K for my MSi N580GTX TWIN FROZR II/OC gpu.. :) and hv smsed my address details as well as confirmed with the concerned person wether the amount was transferred and reflected to his company's account or no.. and he said yes.. and i'll be getting my shipment in 2-3days time, prolly by Monday.. :) by DTDC.. :)

Also, the shops that u mentioned are Reputed so u can shop with them w'out any hassels.. or doubts... jus call them and confirm with them that the money deposited by u has been reflected in their accounts (i mean in their company's account) or no... :)

Note: Always ask for the Company's account details while transferrin8g money to buy ur products and NOT a company person's (Employee) account details, so that (if in case of any misunderstanding) u can be sure of ur deal and transactions.. :)

Yup.The It Depot and the SMCInternational are extremely good.Fast and reliable as far as my experience goes.

xynidexxx

MANCUNIAN all the way
OMG....3.5 gms???!!!!????..yeah dont worry it will take 1 more day for your thingy to ship.And the reason you see "overnight document" on the aramex tracking page is simply coz that small thing is not a parcel but a document category thing or prime may have shipped it in overnight document category.My razer replacement shows "overnight parcel" cuz its 100 gms(which actually is 456 gms) :lol::nanananana:

OP
slashragnarok

slashragnarok

In the zone
OMG....3.5 gms???!!!!????..yeah dont worry it will take 1 more day for your thingy to ship.And the reason you see "overnight document" on the aramex tracking page is simply coz that small thing is not a parcel but a document category thing or prime may have shipped it in overnight document category.My razer replacement shows "overnight parcel" cuz its 100 gms(which actually is 456 gms) :lol::nanananana:

Yeah thanks dude. I am getting kinda worried since the reviews about Aramex on various sites are far from good.

xynidexxx

MANCUNIAN all the way
No need to worry man:smile:..they shipped my deathadder through aramex on the 15th of night 10pm and i got it today at 2:30 noon...have not experienced this fast shipment from anyone...but my place is just 250kms from mumbai and kolkata is far..but you will surely get it on monday(if not today) as sunday being a work-off

PS:aramex is really good(have had two shipments till date with no probs)

Top Bottom