Prices of Memory Sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
What are the Street prices of Genuine Memory Stick ?
Also the Street prices of fake memory stick?

Indyan

Here Since 2003
No idea about the fakes.
But you can get the prices of genuine memory sticks from here

Sourabh

Laptoping
Hey Pally, max is asking for Sony's proprietary memory cards.

Refer JJ Mehta for retail pricing of genuine stuff. Street prices can be a couple of hundreds cheaper depending on capacity.

*www.jjmehta.com/pricelist/propricelist1.html

The website you quoted, is a complete rip of *priceguru.in

yogeshm.007

The real Bond
*www.jjmehta.com/pricelist/propricelist1.html
Prices seems higher here. About a week or so ago I was looking for 4GB M2 stick found out that 2 GB M2 (SanDisk) was available for about 1100. After I rejected that (I needed 4GB which they didn't had) they started to lower the price and the last I could hear was 900 :).
I'll get 4GB M2 (SanDisk) by tomorrow for about 1800-1900. BTW I'm in Chandigarh.

Hints of prices here:
M2 1GB -> 0.7K
M2 2GB ->1K
M2 4GB ->1.9K
M2 8GB -> 3.6K

PRO Duo 1GB -> 0.7K
PRO Duo 2GB -> 1K
PRO Duo 4GB -> 1.7K
PRO Duo 8GB -> 3.6K
PRO Duo 2GB Ultra II ->1.1 K
PRO Duo 4 GB Ultra II -> 1.8 K

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Still.. everywhere I enquired (Bangalore).. its the Pro duo thats available for 0.7k while M2 1GB retails for no less than 1k with 5 year warranty.

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
here in nagpur the local dealer is saying 0.6k for fake 2 GB memory stick duo and 1.6k for roiginal 2 gb duo . i think the price 4 the 2gb original is wrong :( anyone tried playing psp wid fake mem stick? does it give any problems ? also i am not thinking of homebrewing cfw in it . i will just use it to store demo games and music .

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
PSP+Fake = many problems.

orignal mem stick pro duo 4GB is 1.8k here in pune with warranty. The PSP shop cheated me with fake mem stick which is useless for PSP, i will have to buy new one again. See, you'll end up paying more. So go for genuine no matter what the cost.

bodmas

Journeyman
What are the latest prices of memory pro duo sticks.
I am planning to buy 8GB memory stick duo for my PsP or any other cheap memory alternative for PsP.

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
^^ Micro SD to MSPD adapter is there

anyways , i have Fake 8 GB MSPD using it since 3 months , works good no problems so far

go4saket

I saw a Kingston Data traveler 32 GB for 1500 bucks... I know its not a memory card but still thought of mentioning it here...

dreams

Gracias Senor
We bought Sony VAIO 32GB Pendrive for Rs.300/- in connaught place, then in the next shop we bought the same for Rs.250/-.

It's cute and small. Plugged into the computer and the popup showed as Kingston, who cares, got 32 GB for final 250 bucks. Any1 cumin for a deal!!!!

aditya_v

Broken In
We bought Sony VAIO 32GB Pendrive for Rs.300/- in connaught place, then in the next shop we bought the same for Rs.250/-.

It's cute and small. Plugged into the computer and the popup showed as Kingston, who cares, got 32 GB for final 250 bucks. Any1 cumin for a deal!!!!
Where dude! I never knew about a HW shop in CP

go4saket

Are these kind of drives reliable enough...

dreams

Gracias Senor
@aditya_v
It was bought by my uncle..I do not know the shop name or the exact place it is located.
@go4saket
I formatted and checked the size and it shows 32GB, as well as it works gr8 til now..no issues thou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom