Price of Sony Ericsson W850i

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Can anyone please tell me its price in India preferably in Kolkata ?? Thanx in advance.

Also is W830i released yet ?

K

krazyfrog

In mumbai, it costs 17.5k. Give or take a thousand rupees and you'll have the price for kolkata. W830i hasn't been launched yet. But it would be wise to wait for it as it'll be cheaper than W850i as it doesn't have 3G and secondary camera (used for video call).

MiRaGe

Right off the assembly line
krazyfrog said:
In mumbai, it costs 17.5k. Give or take a thousand rupees and you'll have the price for kolkata. W830i hasn't been launched yet. But it would be wise to wait for it as it'll be cheaper than W850i as it doesn't have 3G and secondary camera (used for video call).

doesn't seem to be 17.5 yet!!

tech_cheetah

Journeyman
I bought it yesterday at 20.4k in Bangalore, after checking the price at many showrooms . Minimum you can it at 20k ..
17.5 is still a distant dream

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
If you want to get the best price in Kolkata then visit Capital Chowringee. Or you can call Qamar (Raj Telepoint Pvt. Ltd.) at 9830138872. According to my experience both of them offer the lowest price in Kolkata. Also you can try to visit www.indiagsm.com. From this site you will get a basic idea of the price. See ya.

N.B- My bought mine from Capital Electronics, Chowringhee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom