price of MSI GTX460 Cyclone 1GB/2GB DDR5 in kolkata

OP
S

sam1

Journeyman
ok, thnx for the info

what abt the GTX460 twin frozer II? has anyone enquired abt that card @ chandni?

Death_Knight

True Evil Never Dies
Yup... actually I went to buy this HAWK for my rig to make the SLI... its not present in Kolkata, MD confirmed after chat with the distributer. But they will bring the card in 5 days if you place an order. Quoted Rs 10.9k+.
I dunno why the damn distributers have an aversion to this model... I had to procure my first card jus the same way :x.

OP
S

sam1

Journeyman
probably bcoz the card isn't that HOT.....:lol:. i'm gonna get me one soon. although can't decide which one to go for....btw, hv u played crysis 2 with the single card? if yes, howz the performance?

Death_Knight

True Evil Never Dies
frankly the card seemed to me the HOTTEST, even more so in SLI setup... obviously I was backed by the great reviews around the net :cool:.
Its a pity we Kolkattans suffer the worst in terms of product availability and pricing. So, outsourcing is the only option available or remain contemplated with the cheapos flooding the market.

I just delayed Crysis 2 installation for my second card... will start soon enough now since I'm not sure when I'm ordering the 2nd card.

OP
S

sam1

Journeyman
Its a pity we Kolkattans suffer the worst in terms of product availability and pricing. So, outsourcing is the only option available or remain contemplated with the cheapos flooding the market.

i agree. btw, don't forget to mention how crysis 2 runs on ur SLI setup, when u do get it up n running.

Top Bottom