[PREVIEW] MAY 2005 Digit DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

amol_dan

Right off the assembly line
PS2 game demos.

Hey, Its a relly good idea!!

I can burn ISO images on my CD-RW and play the games without wasting my hard-disk space. Please do provide some PS2 game-demos in ISO format.

amol_dan

PS2 game demos.

Hey, cool idea!!!

Digit people should really consider this. We can burn ISOs on CD-RW and not waste our hard-disk space.

swatkat

Technomancer
> Mozilla Firefox 1.0.2.
> Zone Alarm Personal Firewall
> Kerio Personal Firewall 4
> Avast Home Edition 4.6.623
> F-Secure Anti-Virus 2005
> AutopatcherXP March Edition
I just wanted these softwares :D especially F-Secure, thanks. :D

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
may 2005 dvd is ok, not the best possible but atleast it works.anyways , i liked linspire the most . now i m a linux fan.thanks to digit.

White_satan

I bought the May issue just for the Linspire Live but was very disappointed to know that the iso image was corrupted and even wasted 3 CDs before doing a md5 checksum.
I was considering for an annual subscription to a comp mag but now shall have to try out PCquest or probably CHIP????
Any suggestion?

h1ghn3zz

Guys, I'm sorry to say this, but there are trojan horses on some of the programs which comes with the DVD. Thanks to AVG, I managed to detect them and clean them.

I understand your deadlines and tight schedules, but just think of all the others who are unaware of the problem.

One of the trojan horse i detected comes with one of the desktop themes. It is hidden within in the installation package.

I'll try to get more info... Thnks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom