[Preview+Feedback] OCTOBER 2005 DVD and CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
premsharma said:
I don't think there is any point in demanding things. It's mere waste of time posting comments and our demands. Not even 25% of our demands are fullfilled.

Why you digit people create this by demand section if you want to go ahead with your list ?

I agree. :(

rajas700

Youngling
Tapomay said:
premsharma said:
I don't think there is any point in demanding things. It's mere waste of time posting comments and our demands. Not even 25% of our demands are fullfilled.

Why you digit people create this by demand section if you want to go ahead with your list ?

I to agree with that.And 100% right.

ApoCalypse

Broken In
i've seen the NASA worldwind s/w on quite a few of cd'dvd's in the last few months...what's its use?...is it so helpful that it should be included everytime??

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Jacknife be praised, finally all my asks have been granted BTW can u include rest of the data for worldwind Iknow its lot heavy {in GBs) plz but can u manage

kumarmohit

Technomancer
rajas700 said:
Tapomay said:
premsharma said:

Well I just think they are slow but still not just 25% many ppl have more fulfilment ratio its just that u have to persistent on ur demands I had been asking for flightgear for 4 months and got it this month Ujust have to be patient and persistent

premsharma

In the zone
kumarmohit said:
rajas700 said:
Tapomay said:
premsharma said:

Well I just think they are slow but still not just 25% many ppl have more fulfilment ratio its just that u have to persistent on ur demands I had been asking for flightgear for 4 months and got it this month Ujust have to be patient and persistent

Kumar Mohit, It would be better if you see the previous post. Ulead DVD movie factory 4 ie being requested since the time it has been released [six months or so] they have not provided it till now. By the time digit provides, it may appear in other magzanes. What is the use then. Digit is allmost repeating its previous stuff. All the software [except games]demanded in this section for every month will make less than a GB. So what is problem to stuff them because still they will be left 3 GB more to pack their own liking stuff.

For Example, if Nero 7 is not provided in Nov 05, bythen it will appear everywhere else rendering Digit useless.

papu

Right off the assembly line
i know u r not going to listen me,but please include some winamp and other players plugins,particularly for jet audio,media jukebox,musicmatch and media player.hope u include all this in the forthcoming issue :( :( :( :( :( :(

premsharma

In the zone
IIT1 said:
who gonna waste 125 buks whn thr is no linux distro :(

You won't get a TajMahal for Rs 125. Be aware that digit can not afford to take risk of alienate 90% [more 90% of digit reader and subscribers are at windows platform] for 10 % [Linux Users].

Linux Distro once in a six months is ok but not in every issue. Be aware of that truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom