Preview + Feedback [June 2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Dear ThinkDigit,
Waiting for the Digit each day, every second feels like an hour, every bell fills me with an excitement and ends with sadness. I might die soon waiting for it endlessly.
So I'm requesting you to specially forward my Digit's order or get sued with my suicide note after I die..

Na, just kidding..but seriously make it fast. I know that you guys work hard to deliver each issue to everyone's house and keeping someone wait is not your code of ethics usually.

And am still waiting for the issue. No sms or mail related to shipping/courier till now. :(
Same here :( :mad:

I have made 3 trips to the bookstall today and stilll no Digit here!
Drats! The book store guy think me as nuts :(

Still waiting

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
@those who have received the copy : Check out the 'Letter of the month'. (How everything works)

:rofl:

sygeek

Technomancer
I still haven't received anything, no notifications/dispatch details. TD page said that it will take 2-3 days on an average..It's been 6 damn days without Digit. To be honest, I'm kind of annoyed. I'm aware that it takes time to deliver and the TD team is working very hard for it, but 6 days without digit?!

It is already available on the newstands (Are the dearest Digit readers your last priority? ) but I can't buy it because I've already "pre-booked". Sorry for being rude but that's what happens when you guys keep digit away from me ;).

I don't how how everything works at ThinkDigit, it is probably not easy as it sounds and my post may just offense your hardwork but I don't intend any instead I appreciate the hard work you guys put to make Digit magazine so awesome!

Last edited:

dead.night7

Journeyman
Guys here's it... I may not be able to express my whole feelings towards this magazine but I loved each Inch of this magazine eliminating the advertises which I say were placed righteous places which they should belong to... Or else there were not many of the advertises in between the continuing articles. I still dont want to plug any dvd in my computer because I am completely fine with what Digit have been given in their anniversary. Price worth of rs.250 It goes to every single penny to caress our hardwork. Right in the corners in the field of Biology, Air traffic controls, technology I think spending such huge amount on it have not made me poorer but richer in my knowledge. I still think that this issue of digit is a mustbuy for anyone.. That person would be thankful to you guys Digit. Lastly I salute to that person who Depicted the whole story in just two pages of how digit worked. I think its a high time for me that its not at all an easy task to make anyone remove his vallet and giving 250 bucks to you guys. I liked that you guys concentrated on writing otherwise you would have given training voucher which i'd have never used. Lastly I think that I'm not at all the best reviewer, So go guys get your copy today form anywhere... ^^And Kunal.d I didn't understood that letter of the month. What is Brink?? After all that guy wanted to be a game reviewer for digit

sagar_coolx

Journeyman
NoNo.. i think he was a game publisher representative, and he wanted to make sure digit gives good scores so he put the conditions before providing a review copy of the game

am i right?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
SyGeek said:
It is already available on the
newstands
thats precisely the reason I have never "pre-ordered"

The issue hasnt arrived here yet :mad:
I am making 3 trips to the stall each day. 1 trip left today.

On topic- I went through the Dvd content (downloaded it) and I am not sure why demo of Max Payne 2 found itself in Retro Part. :confused:
I know its a great retro game but the demo? C'mon full version wud have been better.

haven't rec'd the magazine yet :( called the smscourier guys and they promised me it will be delivered on saturday, but as usual they are late :(

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
No update on courier. no sms about shipping. It's 6th already.Thank God I pre-ordered only one issue. Looks like getting it from the stands is the best option.

sygeek

Technomancer
No update on courier. no sms about shipping. It's 6th already.Thank God I pre-ordered only one issue. Looks like getting it from the stands is the best option.
You might wanna wait until tomorrow, because that's the day I expect it to arrive..if it doesn't then Digit you are so sued :-x.
When I ordered Ubuntu from ShipIt it took less than 3 days, even when It came from an International service. Same was the case for most of the thing I've ever ordered online (even some free services). But I didn't expect Digit to go this down. 4 days was the most I expected.

dead.night7

Journeyman
I think being a subscriber to any of the magazines is the worst case of any reader. I may not be able to stop myself from writing this... Sorry but I think Once we subscribe to any magazines they forget us. Believe me now don't bombard me... I don't know how this works but I'm a subscriber of Chip magazine and I'm not at all bothered about when my magazine for this month will be dispatched, they notify us that the magazine for the upcoming moth is released on 24th of the previous moth on their website but I always get my hands on it on 7th to 10th of next month. Infact I rely on newsstand that they deliver the magazine fast. One another reason why I'm quite to this because firstly its holidays and secondly Digit have fulfilled my hunger for this month for long enough... :p And @ Thetechfreak have patience "Sabra ka fal meetha hota hai" and congrats to you too desibond

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Let me on topic for a change-
Team Digit, many people seem to be having a problem with on line clues.
They say they have to enter some name in the first clue but no matter how they enter it, doesnt help.
I have told them the clue they have entered may be wrong but they are sure its correct.
Please look into it :)

desiibond said:
No update on courier. no sms about
shipping. It's 6th already.Thank God I
pre-ordered only one issue. Looks like
getting it from the stands is the best
option.
:+1:
anyways, Digit hasnt arrived on any stall or subscriber in my city. Waiting...
dead.night7 said:
And @ Thetechfreak have patience
"Sabra ka fal meetha hota hai" and
congrats to you too desibond
I am surely expecting it to come to atleast somewhere in my city today.
btw, the dialogue you gave is from one of my favourite threads :wink: :rofl:

sygeek

Technomancer
If the magazine doesn't arrive today, I'll kill myself. Don't worry, I won't forget mentioning about Digit in the suicide note ;)

I'm really annoyed, this is the first time I've ever wanted to join CTC but I haven't received the magazine yet and people have even started cracking it! I regret from looking to the CTC thread just because it may act as a spoiler.

jayantr7

In the zone
If the magazine doesn't arrive today, I'll kill myself. Don't worry, I won't forget mentioning about Digit in the suicide note ;)

I'm really annoyed, this is the first time I've ever wanted to join CTC but I haven't received the magazine yet and people have even started cracking it! I regret from looking to the CTC thread just because it may act as a spoiler.
You're lucky that you'll have the chance to receive the mag today. But I will surely get my issue on 9th June's night :-x... It's the first time I wanna participate in CTC and this happened :-(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom