Preview + Feedback [June 2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitkale

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys,

Finally I received my issue today evening at 5.00 pm. Still haven't read through it completely. I followed up with digit customer care team and they were pretty fast in resolving the delivery issue. In case any of u is waiting for the issue then just contact digit customer care once.

Regards,
Amit.

sygeek

Technomancer
Hi guys,

Finally I received my issue today evening at 5.00 pm. Still haven't read through it completely. I followed up with digit customer care team and they were pretty fast in resolving the delivery issue. In case any of u is waiting for the issue then just contact digit customer care once.

Regards,
Amit.
I received my courier but the delivery guy gave it to the counter guy and he locked it in his locker, idiot. Called him and he'll give me tomorrow.

krsnakumarb

I was eagerly expecting that all the past Fasttrack pdfs would be included in the June2011 anniversary edition but was very much disappointed to find only the Digit pdfs.Has it been stopped?
Hope the digit people include it in the next special edition in December 2011!

braindead

Bankaiiiii
I was eagerly expecting that all the past Fasttrack pdfs would be included in the June2011 anniversary edition but was very much disappointed to find only the Digit pdfs.Has it been stopped?
Hope the digit people include it in the next special edition in December 2011!

Wanted to read fasttrack to windows 7. :sad:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
brain_dead said:
Wanted to read fasttrack to windows 7.
Digit already did that fast track topic in November 2010

Thread-
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/feedback/133428-feedback-preview-november-2010-a.html

and buy it online for Rs.50 here-
Thinkdigit.com India > Technology Guide News and Reviews | Technology News, Information and Updates on Gadgets Online.

Tech&ME

Banned
Digit already did that fast track topic in November 2010

Thread-
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/feedback/133428-feedback-preview-november-2010-a.html

and buy it online for Rs.50 here-
Thinkdigit.com India > Technology Guide News and Reviews | Technology News, Information and Updates on Gadgets Online.

ha ha :-D :-D

You want him to purchase that magazine to read FastTrack ??? :shock:

dum*

@brain_dead

Google for the Nov 2010 FT ..... simple!!

anandharaja

In the zone
hi,
i purchased this issuse in namakkal (Tamilnadu), until today i not try to copy/install any software. i just seen the software list via flash content. today i try to install BSR screen recorder software, but the disc accessing long time and then i tried to copy the file from DVD but it refresh multimeda folder more than 45 minutes. and also i tried to take .iso image using cd burner xp but i got error.

how can i replace my DVD. please guide me its urgent.

tried with ISOBuster but fails.

*lh5.googleusercontent.com/-vFi9tH1rqvE/Tf9yaXHUXpI/AAAAAAAAAKM/4cWKTNgXjMU/s576/error.jpg

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Tech&Me said:
You want him to purchase that
magazine to read FastTrack ??? dum*
I am just suggesting. Its hard to find old issue at a stall hence he might want to buy online.
Nothing dumb in doing that.
anandhraja said:
how can i replace my DVD. please
guide me its urgent.
Send an email to= help@thinkdigit.com with subject "cd/dvd"

Also try calling the phone numbers mentioned in the mag.

bhupendra

Hey I did not find SDKs for meego and also some folders (folders 2,3,4,5 in Learning_resources of Meego) are empty. Did anybody had that problem?

jpaulpra

I wish I could provide a feedback on Jun'11 issue, but yet to receive my copy....my order number is DGT-f429-123644........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom