Preview + Feedback [June 2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime_Coder

I'm a Wannabe Hacker
Guys, this edition has all the old editions in pdf right? If so, I'll buy it, else don't feel like paying 250/- for a mag.

This is Digit's 10th Anniversary issue and like in the past, this issue also has the pdf files of the Digit Magazines as well as Fast Tracks bundled with it. :p

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
I usually receive my copy within the 5th of every month positively, i swear! But, this month i didn't receive within that time, so dropped a post on their facebook page(on 7th), and all they asked for was my subscription code, and yesterday(on 8th) morning i got a call from them in the morning at around 11, and received my mag today afternoon(actually on 9th)! :D

Rajesh345

Youngling
Problem with software on Digit DVD [Digit_Anv_0611]

Name :Digit Archieve

*img9.imageshack.us/img9/5222/pdfsearch.jpg
*img801.imageshack.us/img801/702/pdfupdate.jpg
*img37.imageshack.us/img37/2815/dvdcatalog.jpg

jayantr7

In the zone
Got the mag yesterday night.

Fast Tracks : Very good finishing and contents. :)

Magazine : Though I appreciate the articles you all tried to put it, but it became as if I'm reading big-big articles of a Science magazine and I did not liked the 'Future' column.

SKOAR! : Reviews were cool. I wish if the Team could add some interactive contents like on the Digit mag.

DVD's : Not checked yet but it contains stuffs which I want. :)

Overall, it's 100% worth Rs.250. The 'How Everything Works' section was cool and wish to see more like those in future issues...

sygeek

Technomancer
I usually receive my copy within the 5th of every month positively, i swear! But, this month i didn't receive within that time, so dropped a post on their facebook page(on 7th), and all they asked for was my subscription code, and yesterday(on 8th) morning i got a call from them in the morning at around 11, and received my mag today afternoon(actually on 9th)! :D
Lucky, I emailed them on 8th and they said that I'll receive it by a week.

tkin

Back to school!!
Hey, is this the official seller?
Digit Magazine Anniversary Edition (Jun11 Full Package) | eBay
Can I buy it from there?

tkin

Back to school!!
well, my local dealer used to gave me a 20bucks discount! :D
Mine gives 10/-, also its a bit far from my house, still thinking whether it will be worth the purchase. My college keeps digit and a lot of other mags, that's why I stopped buying it regularly, now I only buy the interesting editions worth preserving.

sygeek

Technomancer
Expecting Digit this coming Monday. If it doesn't arrive by then, I'm totally gonna screw Digit and ask for a refund or at least a part of the money. I understand their problem, the hardwork they put into all of this is respectable but not at all acceptable.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Expecting Digit this coming Monday. If it doesn't arrive by then, I'm totally gonna screw Digit and ask for a refund or at least a part of the money. I understand their problem, the hardwork they put into all of this is respectable but not at all acceptable.
I saw that digit are giving Rs30 discount coupons as compensation.
Complain on FB.

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
Mine gives 10/-, also its a bit far from my house, still thinking whether it will be worth the purchase. My college keeps digit and a lot of other mags, that's why I stopped buying it regularly, now I only buy the interesting editions worth preserving.

this edition is worth preserving! :p

hey guys need a bit help ...... i used the glary utilities that came with the DVD ... after using the software my pc has slowed down even more, it takes more time to boot up as it used to do before i used the software
NEED HELP.. !!!!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
hey guys need a bit help ...... i used the glary utilities that came with the DVD ... after using the software my pc has slowed down even more, it takes more time to boot up as it used to do before i used the software
NEED HELP.. !!!!

Do a system restore to a date before installing it

amitkale

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys,

Greetings!

I subscribed to this month and last month's issue in advance in the month of April 11. I got last months issue on time(in second week of may) but this special issue(June11) is still not delivered to me. On 1st June they sent me a mail saying they are sending issue through courier and they will send the courier company and shipment details shortly. Its almost 2 weeks of June now and I have neither received the magazine nor the shipment details mail. I really wonder why it takes so much time for them besides having experience of delivery for so many years now.

I am seeing the issue on newsstands but can't buy as I have already paid for it. Good that I have not subscribed to DIGIT and will continue not to subscribe it seeing the horrible delivery service.

Regards,
Amit.

sygeek

Technomancer
Hi Guys,

Greetings!

I subscribed to this month and last month's issue in advance in the month of April 11. I got last months issue on time(in second week of may) but this special issue(June11) is still not delivered to me. On 1st June they sent me a mail saying they are sending issue through courier and they will send the courier company and shipment details shortly. Its almost 2 weeks of June now and I have neither received the magazine nor the shipment details mail. I really wonder why it takes so much time for them besides having experience of delivery for so many years now.

I am seeing the issue on newsstands but can't buy as I have already paid for it. Good that I have not subscribed to DIGIT and will continue not to subscribe it seeing the horrible delivery service.

Regards,
Amit.
Same problem here. You might have received an apology email with a discount coupon. (Yeah right, they expect us to order online again with that coupon after this horrible experience.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom