Preview + Feedback June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah, anniversary's boring. No attractive articles. Very small no. of game reviews. December's game reviews were awesome!

vinitneo

Broken In
In the article
Always on
How to post images, book tickets, tweet, blog, social network and more from your mobile phone.
you have said
It is always best to look for a genuinely unlimited data plan for your mobile phone... Some carriers provide a corporate plan where you get a unlimited usage for approximately Rs. 299. Get a phone under such a scheme and you are set
but haven't provided details about such a plan... or who the provider is.

Krow

Crowman
Got the issue only yesterday after I called up the Ofc and complained day before. At least the prompt complaint redressal heartened me. Issue is good. DVD's look good. Thank u Digit!

LegendKiller

In the zone
well no responses from somebody at Team-Digit? well i think they too feel that anniversary issue was a let-down as far as DVDS were concerned....
i hope they learn from it.......and i have learned again to check the contents first b4 asking my paper-vendor to bring it home....

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah, but I've subscribed! Sh*t, I should have subscribed to CHIP. CHIP's so awesome! Why did I ever buy that mag. before subscribing?? :evil:

pushpipsu

Broken In
whats this on cover page--"DISSECTING a Cellphone"
where is it?

rest magazine is wonder full and dvd's are also good with very good videos.
and thanks for windows 7 rc as before i got magazine i've tried to download it( from microsoft site) 2 times but after downloading 100% it said download failed and downloaded files were deleted automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom