Preview + Feedback [July 2011]

Roshan9415

Broken In
They are not giving backtrack5!!!Many Members Requesting Backtrack from May Month and It is the Most demanding distro by digit members from 3 months but team digits not including backtrack this month also.Hope that they include it in next month.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
The Cover Story was awesome!! However, I've only read it! I need to check out a lot of things!

WiFi router test was good & quite useful!

They are not giving backtrack5!!!Many Members Requesting Backtrack from May Month and It is the Most demanding distro by digit members from 3 months but team digits not including backtrack this month also.Hope that they include it in next month.

get august lfy............

nisargshah95

Your Ad here
LOL. Just had time to check the tweaking PDFs in the DVDs. I guess the Digit team did not read it before putting it on DVD. One of the PDF talks about downloading pirated TuneUp Utilities from torrent (and explains the process of doing so too!).

*img153.imageshack.us/img153/120/tuneuppirated.jpg

Tech&ME

Banned
LOL. Just had time to check the tweaking PDFs in the DVDs. I guess the Digit team did not read it before putting it on DVD. One of the PDF talks about downloading pirated TuneUp Utilities from torrent (and explains the process of doing so too!).

*img153.imageshack.us/img153/120/tuneuppirated.jpg

Hey! Nice find.

So, Digit is in the right track this days...... :lol: :grin: :grin: :rofl:

sygeek

Technomancer
Looks fake to me, I guess digit was encouraging against piracy and stay green stuff till then.

Top Bottom