[Preview + Feedback] Digit November 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
utsav said:
i got the mag today and one strange thing happened.

when i opened the seal of the package and took the mag out of it a cd fell from inside the mag.i found its the november 2007 cd.i then opened the cd case and found a dvd and another cd in there.:razz: i got two cds and a dvd. whatta fun :D :D .

but how came the cd in the mag......................

Dono CDs same thi kya ?

Does the Ashampoo Office which is FREE FOR DIGIT READERS include free updates or do we need to license it?

Last edited:

shashank ayyar

Right off the assembly line
open suse,ashampoo softs both,few others were good but otherwise mdiocre dvd,cd pack.
fasttrack was to my lhking. the cds were so mediocre i just cant come up with any suggestions.
ill try though.
more shareware.opensource.fullversions please.
trials irritate by givin a taste of what i wont buy.
articles like the one on microchip manufacture tech. welcome.
this is digit not filmfare. eduate us please.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
mr robert smith amd nimish ...... what's up with your editor ??

the cover page $ucks... !! and the Article is like digit doing some STING operation
it should have been put up as an important article. ok .. but on cover page ?
thanks to your editor that is !!
and now see this !!

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72776

Last edited:

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
Thanks for digit for including my request no 1 ....open suse

But am not satisfied with other contents let aside old movies & some songs

& for Digit sake revamp Fastrack....no one wanna know the history...blah....can google......the name fastrack refers to reference...Just keep it in such a way

avikchaks

Ex-KGB
Bought Digit Mag on Diwali . Opened today to read .... Mag contents were better last time .. nothing seemed too inviting this time around .

My DVD /CD aint working . I have emailed help@jasubhai.com . If no response , well more power to them , I ain't buying it from next month.

utsav

damn busy...
last month my cd/dvd were also not working but the book store owner replaced my cd/dvd from other digit mag.b4 that i had emailed to help@jasubhai.com but they replied 20 days later and said that i have to courier them the non functional cd/dvd and then only they will send replacement.

why should i spend on courier charges when the cd/dvd was non functional due to their mistake.isnt it enough that i spent 125Rs on it.I know they do that so that no 1 can fraud them but they should find some other way of confirming that the cd/dvd is non functional rather than to courier the cd/dvd to their office.

avikchaks

Ex-KGB
Yea I agree Utsav , generally companies ensure that there is no fraud by sending a guy over and he takes away ur defective cd /dvd and gives a fresh replacement .

I just wanted Suse , that I can download anyway in a day , so I wont bother with courier if they tell me to.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
You have printed that you have provided "TOOM BOOM STUDIO" on the Multimedia section of the DVD............but the software is not there...........

arunhalo

crazy overcloking
i hear my friend send some e-book at warez link can u stop this :p

beacuse he use scanner and copy from and show off the e-book :S

october i already downland it was quite good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom