[Preview + Feedback] - Digit April 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajasekharan

Youngling
lcd always gave me headache when room is not lit (working in dark) . but when there is tube in back its ok . i work with lcd only in bright env. :)

dreamzchm

Web Design Hobbyist
Why are the mobile applications like facewarping, advanced call manager, mNote and mobiguard are cracked versions?

nihu

Broken In
This month's FASTTRACK: EXCELLANT!
EXCELLANT!
EXCELLANT!
EXCELLANT!

Mag /CD/DVD: Average.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Indyan said:
Thats a shame.
It would mislead a lot of people. If Digit doesnt have the infrastructure to conduct these tests and doesnt have the money to outsource them (kind of hard to believe) then they just should not test security softwares.

i agree with indyan...& when is digit going to do a comprehensive security software shoot out.when??????????????? do u guys remember the 1st digit of june 2001...they had done a comprehensive shootout of antivirus,firewall's when is such stufff going to happen again.when????????????

gramesh

Journeyman
Hi
pls see the link below

"*img140.imageshack.us/img140/2935/wallpaperat8.jpg"
what is the program used for making the calendar (rounded off portion)

dotcommakers

Journeyman
so Digit are providing cracked softwares also?

Advanced call manager in mobile application is cracked version by BinPDA

check it out..

you wrote "it's free of csot" but no its not It's a paid version checkout

*webgate.bg/index.html?content=products&rmenu=2

regards

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
hey why is the stupid mag only 130 pages...just because u provided 2 paid software u have no right to decrease the number of pages & articles....im really annoyed digit, i think il have to change my mag.. :(

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
Dvd Of April 2007 Not Working I Have Reported The Same In The Month Of April To Digit Help They Replied Me That They Are Sending Another Dvd, But Till Date I Have Not Received The Same.

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
Dvd Of April 2007 Not Working I Have Reported The Same In The Month Of April To Digit Help They Replied Me That They Are Sending Another Dvd, But Till Date I Have Not Received The Same

What about my unusable DVD April 2007, Feedback team yet to answer my question. Shall I get replacement of the same, or it goes to "Bhagawan Ke Nam Par". I am very sorry to say that DIGIT Help team till date unable to send the replacement DVD, it is very very shamefull to DIGIT being No 1 Tech Mag in INDIA.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom