Preview and Feedback [February 2012]

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxymoron

Broken In
Tech Culture Special

*img252.imageshack.us/img252/7369/coverfeb.png

Get Cultured, Get Cool
In this age of internet sensations and viral everthing, if you're not a part of geek culture you're uncool

CES 2012
A glimpse into the future of tech from the world's largest technology expo

devworx special
Virtualized Storage on Windows 8

Tips & Tricks
Digital Photography
Windows Phone 7
Git for all
File management and cataloguing

Bazaar Tested
ASRock X79 Extreme 9
Lenovo Ideapad Y570
Sound Blaster Tactic Sigma
Nokia Lumia 710
Amazon Kindle Touch
Apple Mac Mini

Comparison Tests
MFDs
High-end Smartphones

Agent 001
Smart TVs

Game Reviews
Tekken Hybrid
Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3

Fast Track to Networking Everything!

*img163.imageshack.us/img163/1259/65992397.png

Chapter highlights
Jargon Busting
What can be networked around you?
Advanced Home Networking
What can be networked around you?
Setting up your network

DVD Contents

*img21.imageshack.us/img21/1305/alpharq.png

Alpha DVD
Multimedia Management Tools
15+ Apps for backing up your data
Exclusive Digit Videos from Techfest 12 and Digilite MoBo assembling plant
Full Games: 0 A.D.: Alpha 8 Haxamanis, Oolite, TAGAP 2, Mystery of Nostradamus

*img51.imageshack.us/img51/4840/omegar.png

Omega DVD
Benchmarking Tools
SOS Pack
Windows Phone SDK 7.1
Exclusive Digit Videos from CES 2012
Linux Distros: FreeBSD 9.0, Backbox Linux 2.01

DVD Manifests

Alpha DVD Manifest
Omega DVD Manifest

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
This time the DVDs really look interesting. Fast track to Networking is also very much needed and appreciated. Hopefully will get it soon:)

Tech&ME

Banned
Alpha DVD manifest DOES NOT list the following ??

Linux Distros: Linux Mint 12, Crunchbang Linux and System Rescue Disc

Clarification needed !!

OP
foxymoron

foxymoron

Broken In
Alpha DVD manifest DOES NOT list the following ??

Linux Distros: Linux Mint 12, Crunchbang Linux and System Rescue Disc

Clarification needed !!

Mea Culpa. They were a part of the Alpha DVD last month. FreeBSD 9.0 and Backbox 2.01 (A penetration testing distro based on Ubuntu) are included in this months Omega DVD.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
getting excited about the Digit Videos from CES 2012/Tech Fest 2012 and FT on Networking Everything ;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ just look at the bottom part of the first post - the last two lines are links to the DVD contents;-)

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
This month also no Modern Warfare 3,Battlefield demo?Can anyone tell me in which month they will give these?

utkarsh73

In the zone
Those CES videos on DVD are wonderful. And for the first time, I m reading FastTrack(more than half done) before magazine........This month's FT is the best, because I needed it the most.........

lakhim

Broken In
Thanks for the fast track to networking.
It helped me get plaudits from one cx and colleagues as I was able to connect the cx's android smartphone to his router wirelessly which our tech dept. failed to do.:mrgreen:
Thank u very much for giving such good articles related to tech.:):mrgreen:

geekyraj

Broken In
Still waiting for those pdfs that were left out in last year end issue.:-(

If I am correct ,That will be only available in June 2012 (Anniversary Edition) with pdf upto December 2011. :razz::razz::razz:
Digit never provides Digit pdf untill & unless they are 6 months old (and almost out of date :-(:-( but somewhat useful & collectable).... its their market strategy otherwise who will buy their previous editions..... :wink::wink::wink:
Last month even though they miss leaded us (but didn't apologized but called it unintentional :shock: ) .. I was damn sure they are not going to provide latest pdfs.

If it was unintentional then why they don't provide pdfs in Jan or Feb edition (whatever the case may be, But is was their fault) as apology .. :razz::razz:
I think their intention is clear... never provide pdfs in any edition untill the price is Rs 250 ... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

r4gs

In the zone
If I am correct ,That will be only available in June 2012 (Anniversary Edition) with pdf upto December 2011. :razz::razz::razz:
Digit never provides Digit pdf untill & unless they are 6 months old (and almost out of date :-(:-( but somewhat useful & collectable).... its their market strategy otherwise who will buy their previous editions..... :wink::wink::wink:
Last month even though they miss leaded us (but didn't apologized but called it unintentional :shock: ) .. I was damn sure they are not going to provide latest pdfs.

If it was unintentional then why they don't provide pdfs in Jan or Feb edition (whatever the case may be, But is was their fault) as apology .. :razz::razz:
I think their intention is clear... never provide pdfs in any edition untill the price is Rs 250 ... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Oh my God! Digit's innermost secrets out on the forum. All our devious strategies down the drain. :D

buddyram

New Voyage

:wow:you have followed them very closely bro, I like it!

geekyraj

Broken In
Oh my God! Digit's innermost secrets out on the forum. All our devious strategies down the drain. :D

Oh come on... if its seems joke to you... prove me wrong.:-x:-x
Digit is never going to give latest pdfs. When it does with so-called "all pdfs of 10 years" it's only upto 6 month old and with a price tag of Rs 250. I don't understand why Digit provides all 10 years old pdfs repeatedly but not only pdfs of latest 12 or 6 months. :evil::evil::evil:

If Digit really listen its readers. I have one simple suggestion :
With each edition please provide 3 pdfs from 6 month old upto 3 months old as Chip Magazine does. It will not affect "your previous issues selling" and will be for more useful for us. you can additionally provide FastTrack pdfs in your Anniversary Editions... :razz::razz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom