Pre-Order Ubuntu/Kubuntu/Edubuntu 8.10 CDs Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
*www.imgx.org/pfiles/848/ubuntu.png​

Still lurking around and having problem with your OS.. So stop wasting time and Pre-Order your Ubuntu and derivative OS CD yep 'no' CD's now .. they will only allow one CD this time. though you can order other Ubuntu derivative but only one CD of a particular distro ..

Order Ubuntu Free Cd's

1. This process a bit slow but is good for those users having Dial Up connection or those who do not have Internet Connection and used to surf using Cyber Cafes.
  2. To Order the Cd you must Log in to your Launchpad account. Method told above.
  3. After you Sign In. A new page will open with loads of options.
  4. Order the number of Cd's you like to have and fill up the form and click on Order ubuntu Cd button and the Ubuntu Cd will be shipped withing few days.

To Order Ubuntu Cd Click Here

Nice :)
But those this mean that now I cannot order Kubuntu and Ubuntu at the same time? ( is it considering that many have ordered 10..20 copies before and thus misused the service??)
Still nice :)
edit: How many of us Indians have used this? and what if their CD turns out to be a coaster? will they replace it? (just asking man....)

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
@wisecrab - Never heard of an Ubuntu CD turning up on anyone's doorstep as a coaster. And bulk volume orders are granted after a lot of considerations (Institutes, etc). You can order a single CD of both Ubuntu and Kubuntu without hassles.

ShipIt's history:
N CDs -> 10 CDs -> 5 CDs -> 2 CDs -> 1 CD -> (future*) No more free discs.

Ordered. :)
I hope Ubuntu 8.10 will not be a disaster like Ubuntu 8.04. Because the "supposed to be stable and reliable" LTS release turned out to be a HUGE DISASTER on my PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom