Pran, creator of comic book character 'Chacha Chaudhary', passes away

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Eminent cartoonist Pran Kumar Sharma, popularly known as Pran, who gave life to lovable comic characters Chacha Chaudhury and his friend Sabu, is no more

Source: Pran, creator of comic book character 'Chacha Chaudhary', dies - The Times of India

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
after a journey well-travelled and a purpose well-fulfilled, may he find peace now, with chacha-chachi, saabu, and rocket.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Pran's pran went away

maybe someone should go check if he has gone to Jupiter

Billu and Pinki also will be missed :(

ashs1

Padawan
what a legend!! :( spent countless hours reading adventures of chacha chaudhary, sabu, rocket, Billu, pinky.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
It was a long time ago, but I use to read Chacha Choudhary, the Big man from Jupiter, Saabo and Chachi who was 'bulky".. and of course rocket, the dog! I still remember the fresh smell of comics and fresh stories in it. The stories about how Chacha's mind use to run "faster than Computer" always use to fascinate me. It still does, how in an age where computers were just developing, Pran's already incorporated them in those golden comics.

Can't say enough, how the world of Comic fans would miss him!

rock2702

Padawan
Read loads and loads of Chacha Chowdhary comics during my childhood days...dem memories It was the only comics that I loved.

Chacha Chowdhary ka dimag computer se bhi tej chalta hai

RIP Pran.

Top Bottom