POZUDA.EXE, MELANA.exe, AUTORUN.inf

Status
Not open for further replies.

heman12

Broken In
Hi,

All,

Can any 1 pls. let me know pozuda,exe, melna,exe, autorun,inf from portable hard disk or flash drive.
and also which anti virus is good for removing those files.

lookin for ur reply.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
If you are looking for free antivirus then I would recommend AVG.
And for paid antivirus go for KIS.

But if you system is highly infected this AV's may not work properly. In that case I would like to recommend to go for an Online Scan.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm tired of people suggest Avast and AVG as the best free AntiVirus.

Avira AntiVir has constantly outperformed these and the likes of Norton and McAfee. AVG is bloatware and slow.

Only go for Avira if you want a free AntiVirus.

*download.cnet.com/Avira-AntiVir-Pe...l-10322935&subj=dl&tag=button&cdlPid=11012914

OP
heman12

heman12

Broken In
Hi,
all thanks for ur help, but all above mentioned virus can remove from Microsoft security essentials, except autorun,inf.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Enable the viewing of Hidden files and protected system files and delete the Autorun.inf file manually from all the drives.

mosestheman

Broken In
some viruses wont show when the hidden files and folders are enabled.
if you want to see them .the easiest process is to open the removable drive in 7zip or winrar.the reall show ALL the files .if you see something suspicious just delete them .

install antivirus[AV] is AVG free it will be enough. for both AV And A-spyware
but a useless firewall.

now secure the removable drive by backing up all the files and formatting it.
and put a file name auto run.inf which is write protected and system file and hidden .make sure any other files of the same name are deleted .

this amke a full secure system. if you want good fire wall just get comodo internet security 'firewall'

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
Well.. just a personal opinion..
AVAST works wonders for me.. Its almost 5 years I am using it.

You can use the trial version of "USB Antivirus" it will help u eradicate the issues like autorun!

-SUDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom