Powersafe / VIP SMPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
aravind_n20 said:
@Harvik780
nowadays some kingston memories [DDR2 667] comes with Hynix chips in it. They are no gud. Sure they have quality, but u can't oc them or optimise the latencies, but all transcent modules carry fetram chips, so gud OC is guarenteed.
But Some Kingston memories are oc friendly.
Noted that,thanks.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
aravind_n20 said:
but all transcent modules carry jetram chips, so gud OC is guarenteed.

transcend 800 Mhz i GB RAM is available for 2100 Rs...i got one stick 2 weeks back
so is this a overclockable safely ???

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
aks_win said:
transcend 800 Mhz i GB RAM is available for 2100 Rs...i got one stick 2 weeks back
so is this a overclockable safely ???
I don't know about there overclockability but u will only reach their peak performance in dual channel mode with an FSB of 1600Mhz which is available with the new line of intel processors set to release this november(peryln i guess).

OP
O

Oodibaba

Broken In
I dunno where to get it local vendors dont have it
I wanna know if rashi peripherals markets it coz then i can order it from rashi

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Oodibaba said:
I dunno where to get it local vendors dont have it
I wanna know if rashi peripherals markets it coz then i can order it from rashi
Even in my area no one had the corsair HX620W so i called tirupati Delhi office and told them about my area,they immediately gave me the phone number of the vendor in my area.I am giving u the number,use it,and rashi does not deal with power supplies.

Tirupati Delhi Number-

Site-
*www.tirupati.net/about.html

U don't have to bother where they are,just where their vendors are.

Edit:The numbers are not working now for Delhi and mumbai,for me,check it urself.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
I know nothing about power supply/SMPS. I need a new one as old one seems to be damaged. I have D845GVSR and P4, 512 MB RAM,120 GB HDD , 17'' CRT monitor, 2600 watt speakers. Please suggest me a good power supply with all the specifications of power supply, I need to tell the vendor .

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
~Phenom~ said:
I know nothing about power supply/SMPS. I need a new one as old one seems to be damaged. I have D845GVSR and P4, 512 MB RAM,120 GB HDD , 17'' CRT monitor, 2600 watt speakers. Please suggest me a good power supply with all the specifications of power supply, I need to tell the vendor .
A regular Zebronics 400Watt which comes for Rs600 will be sufficient as u have an old pc.
I could not find the specs but it should suffice.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
~Phenom~ said:

The PSU has nothing to do with monitor and speakers which are powered by AC.(Either UPS or mains)

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
~Phenom~ said:

Most of SMPS with low budget with 400W Sticker in actual have near by 240w only. And as per my knowledge you reuires NET 275w-300W to run your existing system.

Cheaper onw is also good - but if your city have frequent eletricity problem than go with Good SMPS

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Stick said:
Most of SMPS with low budget with 400W Sticker in actual have near by 240w only. And as per my knowledge you reuires NET 275w-300W to run your existing system.

Cheaper onw is also good - but if your city have frequent eletricity problem than go with Good SMPS
That's why I recommended him a zebronics and not a frontech and/or intex.
:)

assasin

Banned
yeah zebronics 400w is a good psu.i'm using it in my rig without any probs.will get to test its true worth 2night when i get my 8800GTS 320MB.as .of now its running flawlessly.

@harvik780 the zebronics 400w (with 20+4 pin) comes for 450 bucks.

the specs r :
+3.3v -> 28A
+5v -> 30A
+12V -> 20A
-12v -> 0.8A
+5VSB -> 2A

DD3030

Broken In
assasin said:
yeah zebronics 400w is a good psu.i'm using it in my rig without any probs.will get to test its true worth 2night when i get my 8800GTS 320MB.as .of now its running flawlessly.

@harvik780 the zebronics 400w (with 20+4 pin) comes for 450 bucks.

the specs r :
+3.3v -> 28A
+5v -> 30A
+12V -> 20A
-12v -> 0.8A
+5VSB -> 2A

You are running so much with just 400W normal SMPS? :p (for the rig mentioned in your signature) or is it Zeb Pure Platinum 400W? :rolleyes:

Is Zeb 400W SMPS sufficient for X24200+, ASUS M2A-VM, 8600GT, 250Gb HD, DVDRW ? I know without 8600GT it is, but has anyone run this kind of system comfortably with 400W SMPS? We don't have any electricity problems in my locality.

Also, the normal Zeb cases come with 300W/400W SMPS, are these from VIP or Zeb? I had read somewhere these are of VIP... does anybody know among Zeb and VIP normal SMPS which one is better?

assasin

Banned
DD3030 said:
You are running so much with just 400W normal SMPS? :p (for the rig mentioned in your signature) or is it Zeb Pure Platinum 400W? :rolleyes:

Is Zeb 400W SMPS sufficient for X24200+, ASUS M2A-VM, 8600GT, 250Gb HD, DVDRW ? I know without 8600GT it is, but has anyone run this kind of system comfortably with 400W SMPS? We don't have any electricity problems in my locality.

Also, the normal Zeb cases come with 300W/400W SMPS, are these from VIP or Zeb? I had read somewhere these are of VIP... does anybody know among Zeb and VIP normal SMPS which one is better?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........:shock: not this present rig.this rig just blew out the Zebby 400w psu and i had to sent it for replacement.
it used to run my prev rig without any probs (its was a E4300 @ 3.2GHz and a XFX 8600GT the rest being same).so u'll be able to run urs without any probs.just check whether it has 20A in the +12v rail.its the same 400W psu that comes bundled with the zebronics case.

to run my present rig i'm getting the CoolerMaster 650W 2night and at present running my rig using 2 psus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom