insaneYLN

In the zone
Pouch for the Xiaomi Mi 10400

Has anyone, who owns a Xiaomi Mi 10400mAh power bank, purchased a travel/carry pouch for it? A pouch that encloses the power bank and its accompanying cable in their entirety.
:chinscratch: :blink:

If so, kindly point me to an appropriate one.
:ashamed: :pray:

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Re: Pouch for the Xiaomi Mi 10400

Has anyone, who owns a Xiaomi Mi 10400mAh power bank, purchased a travel/carry pouch for it? A pouch that encloses the power bank and its accompanying cable in their entirety.
:chinscratch: :blink:

If so, kindly point me to an appropriate one.
:ashamed: :pray:

you can use any pouch made for a point and shoot camera or an external hdd,they will be well padded for falls etc and have space for the cable as well

insaneYLN

In the zone
Re: Pouch for the Xiaomi Mi 10400

you can use any pouch made for a point and shoot camera or an external hdd,they will be well padded for falls etc and have space for the cable as well

I am considering to purchase this, Leaf Pouch for Hard Disc - Leaf : Flipkart.com.
:chinscratch: :unsure: :ashamed:

solanky

Broken In
Mi power banks are out of stock as of now in Flipkart. I need to gift someone so can't wait for stock.

Please suggest what is the best option from below alternatives -

- purchasing MI power bank from some other website like Amazon/Ebay.
- some other company power bank? suggestions please.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Mi power banks are out of stock as of now in Flipkart. I need to gift someone so can't wait for stock.

Please suggest what is the best option from below alternatives -

- purchasing MI power bank from some other website like Amazon/Ebay.
- some other company power bank? suggestions please.

risky but worth a try
other powerbanks havent given me good results
have owned sony,samsung,Digiflip ones before and the Mi is cheaper and better imho

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
My mi 10400 mAh powerbank is dead and flipkart hasn't replied even when they assured that they would sort the problem out before 3rd feb. :mad:

Nearest service centre is in Nagpur, which is a 6 hours train journey and they don't service powerbanks. :(

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
My mi 10400 mAh powerbank is dead and flipkart hasn't replied even when they assured that they would sort the problem out before 3rd feb. :mad:

Nearest service centre is in Nagpur, which is a 6 hours train journey and they don't service powerbanks. :(

hmm bummer you got me tensed about my own Mi Powerbank now :(
send a mail to Mi India and ask them for a replacement
spam their twitter as well,that always works

rdx_halo

In the zone

Damm, this was not expected from Mi3. As for a replacement even if refurbished one.

anky

Youngling
try Adata 10000maH power bank, its a lil heavy but looks gud and is very good product.

Top Bottom