Posting prices of my new Gaming Rig from SMC International?

clerkman1612

Journeyman
:clap2:Guys! I went to SMC International Shop (Nehru Place Computer Market,Delhi) last week. I already have posted prices of my gaming rig from Computer Empire Shop(same Market) in other previous thread.:)
Prices as told by Gurmeet to me are:
AMD Phenom II * 4 945 3.0 Ghz + Gigabyte GA - 880GM - UD2H (Rs 10900)
RAM :- Normal one 2 * 2 GB DDR3 1333 MHZ (sorry brand name of the RAM is not written in estimate written by him) (Rs 1300 * 2)
Cabinet :- CM Elite 310 (Rs 1500)
Hard Disk :- Normal one 1 T.B 7200 r.p.m (Rs 2800)
DVD-Writer :- LG DVD-RW 22X (Rs 900)
Monitor :- 19" Dell( Rs 5600)
Keyboard + Mouse :- Logitech (Rs 700)
Graphics Card :- MSI ATI HD 5770 1 G.B GDDR5 Hawk (Rs 8800)
PSU :- Corsair VX450 (Rs 3800)
OS :- Windows 7 64-Bit + 32-Bit (Rs 6600) ( In that page, 32-Bit + 64-Bit is not written but I guess Gurmeet meant this one):banghead:

:offtopic:
My Dad has made a final decision that He will pay by Cheque for My New Gaming Rig. So in 2 or 3 days I will go to SMC International Shop and talk about it. Dad has said that I should request to Gurmeet that accept cheque and assemble my new Gaming Rig and keep it in a packet with him and when payment is transferred to his a/c by Dad's cheque then I will come to his shop and take away My new Gaming Rig. Actually the prob is that the Income Tax Prob :banghead:is not small that why Dad wants to go ahead with Cheque.

OP
clerkman1612

clerkman1612

Journeyman
What is that income tax problem ?

:arrow:The prob is :-
We want to buy that computer in the name of our clinic name(dad n mom r doc).Coz we have to pay Income Tax Returns under the name of that clinic.When Dad will issue cheque,the shop will issue bill and that bill will be added in Income Tax Returns.That why payment by cheque is important.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Haha...your P4 will be obsolete then ? What do you plan to do with that ?

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Not possible via demand draft? CC? Buy via SMC's site? They will ask you to transfer money and once they confirm the payment, they will send the stuff to you- or else you can pick it up yourself if they are cool with it.

In any case, no point about think of a system configuration when you are yet to figure and finalize the mode of payment. Not many are too keen on taking cheques unless you deal with them enough that they know and trust you.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
I guess he might get convinced if you the delivery is deferred with respect to the cheque being honored.

Get the 64BIT installed.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I guess he might get convinced if you the delivery is deferred with respect to the cheque being honored.

Get the 64BIT installed.

Yep, thats what is actually planned. Pick the goods when delivery is done.

OP
clerkman1612

clerkman1612

Journeyman
Now we r paying in cash. :clap2:My dad has agreed with cash payment. So the prob is finished. And I of course has finalized the configuration of my New Gaming Rig which I will buy. I already has posted those configuration with prices in this Thread. I will go tommorrow and buy directly from SMC.:D
I am already sticked to decision of 64-Bit windows 7.:doublethumb:

Top Bottom