Post your latest Purchase

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Re: Post what you purchased.

Thanx for advice, but i want the graphics card for Using animation softwares like Maya, photoshop, dreamweaver. Will this card work fine? if this card works fine then i dont need to purchase 8800 gts now. Ok how much will the card cost(8800gts).

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

Guys don't look forward to 8600GT.Its the DX 10 version of 7600 GT or may be worst than 7600 GT.Wait for the ATi launch or the 8800 GS,yes u read it right,its 8800GS not GT,GTS or GTX its GS,which will be in the market soon.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting

I sent 2 of my friend to get the Parts what wanted for me. (I am kind a in Bed rest :p)

E6600
P5B-V / D965WH
1GB DDR-II 800 MHz (Transcend)
80 GB SATA-II
450 Watts SMPS

and they brought me this,

E6600
P5N-E SLI
XFX 6200 LE (because the board doesnt have any on board VGA :()
1 GB DDR-II 667 MHz (Transcend) they said they run out of money :(
250 GB SATA-II Segate :|
450 Watts SMPS

:(

i didnt want the SLI board. i thought for me G965 was good :( now i have to spend some again few months later on a DX10 based card :p

sabret00the

Youngling

@ keith_j_snyder2: Brother Keith NVIDIA: There will be no 8800 GS

In yesterday's news we posted that in their recent release notes they make not of the GeForce 8800 GS. Appearantly .. it's not going to happen. This is fresh in from NVIDIA, there will be no GeForce 8800 GS:
The initial release notes for the NVIDIA ForceWare 158 Driver had a typo that referenced a product that does not, and will not exist. NVIDIA has no plans to release a GeForce 8800 GS. We have corrected the mistake and will be replacing the document on our website.

Source

@Choto Cheeta : BROTHER PRICES BROTHER!!!!!
Also can u provide the price of Asus p5n32 e sli?

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting

E6600 11000/- +
P5N - E SLI 8000/- +
1GB DDR-II 667 MHz 3300/- +
250 GB 3100 +
450 Watts 1200 +
XFX 6200 LE 128MB (TV Out DV Out) 1800 +

sabret00the

Youngling

Choto Cheeta said:
E6600 11000/- +
P5N - E SLI 8000/- +
1GB DDR-II 667 MHz 3300/- +
250 GB 3100 +
450 Watts 1200 +
XFX 6200 LE 128MB (TV Out DV Out) 1800 +

That's just awesome dude...just love that config...
XFX 6200 LE 128MB (TV Out DV Out) 1800 + is a very good idea as a stop gap till u get a Dx10 card awesome!!!

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting

lol.. and this came by misstake..

actual idea was to buy D965Wh or P5B-V :( but none of it is available any where in Kolkata :( Chadni Khidipur Docs.. no where !!!!

As I didnt go to buy my frnds those who went for on behalf of me to buy asked me for a Quick Config change... :( as P5N-E SLI was available.. i had no option to ask them to go for it... :( so thats led me to get a 6200 LE the lowest available :D

RajU

^^not even in Khidipur Docks?????? how I gonna buy it/find it??? although I want to buy Asus Commando, is it available in Kolkata?

gauravakaasid said:
^^post the prices too

got it as a gift my sister got it...oh and got the power adapter for it also and the adapter is for 1390 baht...and the nano was nine thousand something, dunno the exact price :p

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

sabret00the said:
@ keith_j_snyder2: Brother Keith NVIDIA: There will be no 8800 GS

In yesterday's news we posted that in their recent release notes they make not of the GeForce 8800 GS. Appearantly .. it's not going to happen. This is fresh in from NVIDIA, there will be no GeForce 8800 GS:
The initial release notes for the NVIDIA ForceWare 158 Driver had a typo that referenced a product that does not, and will not exist. NVIDIA has no plans to release a GeForce 8800 GS. We have corrected the mistake and will be replacing the document on our website.

Source

@Choto Cheeta : BROTHER PRICES BROTHER!!!!!
Also can u provide the price of Asus p5n32 e sli?

Well u have the proof but this is not the site which i saw+they gave this news on 21st April but i saw this news almost 1 month back.

sam9s said:
I am quoting myself to let you people know that there is a serious problem or concern I might say with this Logitech cordless mouse. The thing is the lazer of the mouse remains on even if you shut down the system completely..... even from mains, and that leads to a very very quick drain of the battry......... within 20-30 days, and I am talking about Duracell not any regular battries. This leaves the only option of plugging out the cell every time you get off from your computer......irritating if you ask me....has anybody else faced a similar issue with any other brand of Cordless keyboard/mouse combi.

hehe yeah i know bout it. my friend has the same keyboard mouse...theres a switch on the botton whick does not seem the work, we tried fiddling with it and tried looking on the box but couldnt find anything. also dont u think that the mouse is very heavy to use??? well i guess its bec of the 2 AA batteries but still...

Hulo

Broken In

Purchase date: 02/05/07

Items:
Viewsonic VG921m 19" LCD Monitor --- 11200+VAT = 11648

Retailer:
M.D. Computers
G.C. Avenue
City : Kolkata

Comments: Installed in an old P-III 800 MHz PC with Intel 810e chipset and onboard 82810E AGP. I had doubts whether this monitor will be supported upto its recommended resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels. With the previously installed Samtron 45Bn 14" Monitor, it displayed a max resolution of 1024x768 @60Hz. Suddenly, I think after the installation of the Viewsonic monitor driver and following a restart, I am now getting 1280x1024 @75Hz, which was quite unexpected !

Last edited:

Geforce

Journeyman

*www.logitech.com/lang/images/0/12574.jpg

Bought the Logitech Z-5300 5.1 THX Spearkers ;-) . They are quite amazing although I think the bass is a little too heavy sometimes.
Price: Rs.12,000 including all taxes.

*www.logitech.com/lang/images/0/12283.jpg

Also bought logitech internet multimedia keyboard with optical mouse combo for Rs. 700/- (Had to do away with the white keyboard and ball mouse)

vivekbabbudelhi

shadow hunter

@ geforce congrats for your new set of speakers
i would like to ask you from where did you purchased them in delhi ??

im also from delhi im looking for a 5.1 set but im confused between artis x 10 mini & Logitech Z-5300
artis one has 8 inch driver and im a bass freak
currently i have altec lansing mx 5021 set but im out for a 5.1 set
ihave audiligy value 2 but really its not worth money

consumer level av products are better my old thompson hi fi set performs better sound reproduction than this audiligy card with altec lansing mx 5021
so get a good product to drive your 5.1 set test your set for bass with akons - i wanna love you from album konvict it will make your neighbours mad

Top Bottom