Post your latest Purchase

kaz

right here
Maybe write a review for that Omen, you are one of the first to get hands on that. Does it have MUX switch?
Short review: Don't buy :lol:

There are way too many QC issues. I have been using an external KB and mouse all the time so didn't realise until another guy told me he is having trouble with the trackpad. When I checked mine I had the same issue as well, sometimes when you start scrolling from the left half it won't respond at all. Another guy is having issues with 2 keys on the keyboard.

The good thing is that I have bought 2 years of additional warranty so these would be covered for 3 years. I'm at peace now.

And, yes it has a MUX switch. I heard from people that only the Intel version of the Omen 16 gets it, not the AMD
1654331768245.png

Now there are a few more options in the market including the Dell G15 with the same specs but 130W RTX 3060, also the ROG with Ryzen 6800H + 140W RTX 3060 which is what you should be looking at.

Last edited:

Killing Machine
OMG !! This is no first copy, right? If not, congratulations :)
Thanks bro. What is a first copy? You mean limited edition?

Do you plan to donate it to poor and needy ?
If someone has a gaming rig with 3080 or 3090, I'll exchange this gladly :-D
Remember, I am the peasant here dropping the idea of a PC for next 5 years and settling down with a console for casual gaming. :|

kaz

right here
Do those light appear soft diffuse IRL ? Can you control brightness ?
Yes. It looks much better in person than in pictures or videos. Just that the size of each panel is small and the thickness is around an inch.

If you get the version which is controlled by app + remote the customization is endless.
Another version which is touch + remote controlled doesn't support the app, but you can use the remote to control it's brightness

Top Bottom