Post your latest Purchase

Killing Machine
OMG !! This is no first copy, right? If not, congratulations :)
Thanks bro. What is a first copy? You mean limited edition?

Do you plan to donate it to poor and needy ?
If someone has a gaming rig with 3080 or 3090, I'll exchange this gladly :-D
Remember, I am the peasant here dropping the idea of a PC for next 5 years and settling down with a console for casual gaming. :|

kaz

right here
Do those light appear soft diffuse IRL ? Can you control brightness ?
Yes. It looks much better in person than in pictures or videos. Just that the size of each panel is small and the thickness is around an inch.

If you get the version which is controlled by app + remote the customization is endless.
Another version which is touch + remote controlled doesn't support the app, but you can use the remote to control it's brightness

monkey

Padawan
Bought Google Nest Cam through Tata Play and got Nest Mini complimentary. I am the first one to purchase it in Delhi (according to Tata Play service guy)...:grin:

20220630_182350.jpg
20220630_182459.jpg
20220630_182511.jpg
20220630_182522.jpg

bubusam13

Human
Worst purchase. Got it yesterday. Head never aligns properly, be it in Auto more or manual mode. I only wasted a lot of papers and ink in the name of head alignment. Also lot of paper jam error even there is no actual paper jam. Wasted few glossy papers because of partial print because of paper jam. the photos look stretched. But to my surprise texts are crisp and have no alignment issue. Also most of the time it throws some error when doing head alignment. Red color looks like Orange. Returning this trash. May be some issue with my printer only, because reviews say this is one of the best Photo Printer.

Attachments

• IMG_9024.jpg
    IMG_9024.jpg
    846 KB · Views: 82

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
May be some issue with my printer only, because reviews say this is one of the best Photo Printer.
Did you spend 16.5k thinking about this? To be frank, unless you are some photo print enthusiast there is no need to spend this much on a single function inktank printer. I got HP single function inktank printer for around 7.5k after card discount & it prints photos good enough as I am not looking to frame photos printed from such printers. :)

bubusam13

Human
Did you spend 16.5k thinking about this? To be frank, unless you are some photo print enthusiast there is no need to spend this much on a single function inktank printer. I got HP single function inktank printer for around 7.5k after card discount & it prints photos good enough as I am not looking to frame photos printed from such printers. :)
Actually, this(6-ink) is coming cheap compared to the number of photos I have to print (16 years of photos :p). Also, I was planning to frame a few of my clicks (There was a time :( I used to click well). I have 4-ink printer but I was not satisfied with the picture quality.

The total cost of ownership for 1000 pages per month for a period of 5 years. E4570 cost Rs 8349 in Amazon today.
1656706922235.png

Top Bottom