Post your latest Purchase

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210508/50a244e0d6ecda621876c86266c8deb8.jpg

Bought AirPods 2nd Gen .. been a month but posting now & the experience has been so relaxing as these are my first wireless headsets.. free from the wires

Price: ₹10.9k Flipkart sale

Last edited:

Killing Machine
Some purchases from Mar-Apr-May '21.

Decathlon Essential Beginner Yoga Mat 4mm (Blue) -
Decathlon - ₹450
*i.imgur.com/4PhanvO.jpg
*i.imgur.com/G03lGtO.jpg

Fovera Orthopedic Lumbar Support Cushion - Amazon - ₹1550
*i.imgur.com/ByLfnPF.jpg
*i.imgur.com/YTim9Kc.jpg

Some trolleys to replace old ones - Flipkart - ₹12.5k (for all 5)
2 x American Tourister
2 x Skybags
1 x Safari

*i.imgur.com/m3egh39.jpg

Soundcore Life Q10 BT Headphones - Flipkart - ₹1240
*i.imgur.com/iQ8L2Uz.jpg

Apple iPad Air 4th Gen - Amazon - ₹52.1k
10.9 inch / WiFi only / 64GB / Green
*i.imgur.com/QZ6TWTn.jpg
*i.imgur.com/xwhMl5C.jpg

Robustrion Pack of 2 Tempered Glass for iPad Air - Amazon - ₹499
*i.imgur.com/rxGYlzd.jpg
*i.imgur.com/decLgry.jpg

ProElite Rugged Shockproof Armor Case for iPad Air - Amazon - ₹1249
*i.imgur.com/8gmtqou.jpg
*i.imgur.com/qGAecNu.jpg

striker_rage

Journeyman
Some purchases from Mar-Apr-May '21.

Decathlon Essential Beginner Yoga Mat 4mm (Blue) -
Decathlon - ₹450
*i.imgur.com/4PhanvO.jpg
*i.imgur.com/G03lGtO.jpg

Fovera Orthopedic Lumbar Support Cushion - Amazon - ₹1550
*i.imgur.com/ByLfnPF.jpg
*i.imgur.com/YTim9Kc.jpg

Some trolleys to replace old ones - Flipkart - ₹12.5k (for all 5)
2 x American Tourister
2 x Skybags
1 x Safari

*i.imgur.com/m3egh39.jpg

Soundcore Life Q10 BT Headphones - Flipkart - ₹1240
*i.imgur.com/iQ8L2Uz.jpg

Apple iPad Air 4th Gen - Amazon - ₹52.1k
10.9 inch / WiFi only / 64GB / Green
*i.imgur.com/QZ6TWTn.jpg
*i.imgur.com/xwhMl5C.jpg

Robustrion Pack of 2 Tempered Glass for iPad Air - Amazon - ₹499
*i.imgur.com/rxGYlzd.jpg
*i.imgur.com/decLgry.jpg

ProElite Rugged Shockproof Armor Case for iPad Air - Amazon - ₹1249
*i.imgur.com/8gmtqou.jpg
*i.imgur.com/qGAecNu.jpg
Dude, that's a lot of purchases. Congrats!

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just ordered the new Apple TV 4K 64GB from Apple’s online store. Will post delivery pics. Current owner of 3 iPhones, 1 iPad Mini, 1 Apple Watch Series 3 & future iPad Pro M1 or MacBooks so into the Apple ecosystem.

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210528/8dcfca82fe5764aab363ba18037773a2.jpg

Time for you to plant some Apple trees as well :-D

Anyway, not only pics if you can please do make a short review of the product as well.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Time for you to plant some Apple trees as well :-D

Anyway, not only pics if you can please do make a short review of the product as well.

Actually it was 4 iPhones , 1 was stolen after it fell from jacket & forgot to mention AirPods 2nd Gen

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210531/3ed448c655dbf930c43b3964a3a92fb7.jpg
The  family keeps growing
Face ID is yet to come coz my current daily driver is only 3.5 yrs old & running flawless .. a pre marriage version of me would’ve found 3.5 yrs more than enough for upgrade but now uhh.. have to wait some atleast 5 yrs otherwise my real family will kick me out

Last edited:

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Just ordered the new Apple TV 4K 64GB from Apple’s online store. Will post delivery pics. Current owner of 3 iPhones, 1 iPad Mini, 1 Apple Watch Series 3 & future iPad Pro M1 or MacBooks so into the Apple ecosystem.

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210528/8dcfca82fe5764aab363ba18037773a2.jpg

also best part of this order is i can tell my stupid wife it costs only 1k and she will f***in believe it

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Actually it was 4 iPhones , 1 was stolen after it fell from jacket & forgot to mention AirPods 2nd Gen

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210531/3ed448c655dbf930c43b3964a3a92fb7.jpg
The  family keeps growing
Face ID is yet to come coz my current daily driver is only 3.5 yrs old & running flawless .. a pre marriage version of me would’ve found 3.5 yrs more than enough for upgrade but now uhh.. have to wait some atleast 5 yrs otherwise my real family will kick me out
I am myself in an apple ecosystem but i wonder why dont you have a macbook.Macbook is a must for apple ecosystem.Also congrats for the purchase also reason for why you got apple tv :)

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I am myself in an apple ecosystem but i wonder why dont you have a macbook.Macbook is a must for apple ecosystem.Also congrats for the purchase also reason for why you got apple tv :)

Macs were out of reach for me during these years and having a familiarity with windows was very difficult to replace plus windows is used in office too which will add to the complexity & honestly I haven’t used desktop/laptop computers for personal use like media consumption that much since the smartphones have taken that space so much of the time is spent on mobile devices.
I only use desktop for gaming purposes & recently for Excel related works & also the below one lac products in Macs didn’t impress me that much since I find 13.3” screens small for a laptop.
Although now I’m much familiar with the ecosystem & also the new M1 powered Macs are impressive. I’ve owned 2 Dell laptops both of which stopped working after a year due to motherboard failure so I purchased the warranty two times by paying hefty charges since they were malfunctioned eventually costing me about the price of an entry level MacBook so yeah my next laptop purchase is going to be a Mac for sure.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
M1 macs have added a lot of value, I just wish there was some scope for upgradability. With education discount you can get lowest macbook air with 8 gb ram for 87k

Top Bottom