Post your latest Purchase

Killing Machine
*www.goniyo.com/global/
0 markup
Prepaid card so need to load money using UPI/IMPS when you have to use it, I find this safer than Credit Cards
Also, your subscriptions won't auto-renew if there is no money in the card :-D
AMC is ₹200+GST, waived on annual spend of ₹10k
Interesting. I thought this was a credit card when whitestar posted about it. Have you checked the exchange rates for your transactions on those days? Was there any huge deviations? Asking because they have mentioned -
Enjoy a hassle-free travelling experience with no hidden charges*
No Forex Markup*

*VISA exchange rates applicable.

kaz

right here
Interesting. I thought this was a credit card when whitestar posted about it. Have you checked the exchange rates for your transactions on those days? Was there any huge deviations? Asking because they have mentioned -
Initially, I did compare it with the Visa exchange rate and it was the same. Not sure what rate HDFC and other banks use.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
WHat is a good 1% or 0% card that is easily available ??
As suggested above by @007 if you already have a decent cibil score(760-770+) & already have a credit card then you should get onecard easily by following a completely online process. If your office is in a metro/tier-1 city & you have passport(you must be having it) then getting dcb niyo card should also be easy.

Reactions: 007

Nerevarine

Incarnate
@kaz @whitestar_999 @omega44-xt

If I get the DCB Niyo card, like you said I need to load it up from Indian bank balance. If I go long term, any idea if I can still get OTPs from the same sim online. Bank could be ICICI/SBI.
I heard there are no charges on recieving sms, so just activating the cheapest international roaming plan should suffice.

Killing Machine
@kaz @whitestar_999 @omega44-xt

If I get the DCB Niyo card, like you said I need to load it up from Indian bank balance. If I go long term, any idea if I can still get OTPs from the same sim online. Bank could be ICICI/SBI.
I heard there are no charges on recieving sms, so just activating the cheapest international roaming plan should suffice.
Yes you can receive OTPs for free by just enabling minimum IR pack.

Top Bottom