I am the master of my Fate.
Bought Realme X2 Pro on first sale :)

IMG_20191130_124814.jpg

Last edited:

Zangetsu

How is the phone why not k20 pro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coz I don’t like MIUI and Realme OS is round the corner to compete with Oxygen OS ;)

He got it probably because of the 90 Hz screen and super fast charging.
Another reason was the middle part of the touch screen of my Mi A1 was not working so needed a gr8 phone now after buying within 20k phones till date ;)

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I used to think like that too but liking this new miui 11 so far on redmi k20 after configuring options to turn off ads.
MIUI is not bad but I have used it in so many phones starting from Redmi 2 (2013), Redmi Note 3, Redmi 3S, Mi A1.
Except Mi A1 all other phones had MIUI and it was lagging always because they never optimized as per the device specifications just like Apple does.
And when I bought the first Realme phone for my brother it was not a single day he complained about lagging.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
MIUI is not bad but I have used it in so many phones starting from Redmi 2 (2013), Redmi Note 3, Redmi 3S, Mi A1.
Except Mi A1 all other phones had MIUI and it was lagging always because they never optimized as per the device specifications just like Apple does.
And when I bought the first Realme phone for my brother it was not a single day he complained about lagging.
Can't say about previous models & miui versions but this miui 11 works smoothly on k20 & has all the features plus the option to upgrade to custom rom in future.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Ordered One Book name Nazi Hunter worth ₹148/- but got Adidas football shoe worth 6.5k.. Flipkart are you drunk?
See book name lebel on shoe box

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1575571986824.jpg
    FB_IMG_1575571986824.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 104
  • FB_IMG_1575571989271.jpg
    FB_IMG_1575571989271.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 112

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ordered One Book name Nazi Hunter worth ₹148/- but got Adidas football shoe worth 6.5k.. Flipkart are you drunk?
See book name lebel on shoe box
Most likely mistake at their warehouse during packing. Btw this is comparatively not so shocking compared to the case of the guy who ordered a 90k acer gaming laptop during BBD sale but instead got acer 30k normal laptop inside the sealed packing.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I asked them that I am ready to return but I need the book in exchange of that shoe. But they are not able to help me with that so said ok and cut the phone.

Top Bottom