Post your latest Purchase

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bought a FireCuda SSHD 2Tb laptop variant and a Seagate 500GB SSD from amazon on October 2018.

Also got two HDD mounting bracket from ebay.com and those reached in 11 days.

vito scalleta

In the zone
Anybody else got the black friday deal ?
*imgur.com/a/odVXKyT

Damages 15k

Started playing the Spiderman. Looks cools but there were irritating amount of cut scenes in the first hour.

Edit: I couldnt get the image to show up. It is the PS4 Slim spiderman bundle that was available for 200$

Last edited:

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Anybody else got the black friday deal ?
*imgur.com/a/odVXKyT

Damages 15k

Started playing the Spiderman. Looks cools but there were irritating amount of cut scenes in the first hour.

Edit: I couldnt get the image to show up. It is the PS4 Slim spiderman bundle that was available for 200$
image not visible

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
No. My friends's relative brought it to India. But oddly the entire thing was sealed. Am not sure how the customs staff let it slip.
It depends on customs officer,nowadays many of them don't care about things like ps4/xbox/tablets etc.Their main focus afterall is on "commercial level smuggling"(aka one person bringing 3-4 or more expensive electronic items) & drugs/gold.

hotshot05

I luv Digit
It depends on customs officer,nowadays many of them don't care about things like ps4/xbox/tablets etc.Their main focus afterall is on "commercial level smuggling"(aka one person bringing 3-4 or more expensive electronic items) & drugs/gold.
I guess Gold is good. But focusing on people bringing expensive electronics but not taking customs from parcels would be an economically stupid decision as parcels would be 10 to 100 times more in volume.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I guess Gold is good. But focusing on people bringing expensive electronics but not taking customs from parcels would be an economically stupid decision as parcels would be 10 to 100 times more in volume.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
Parcels are treated differently from cabin baggage,they are all scanned(& manually inspected too if required) & if a customs officer feel it is "worth taxing" then they will do it.

Gollum

Collector
No. My friends's relative brought it to India. But oddly the entire thing was sealed. Am not sure how the customs staff let it slip.
I bought the xbox one in by luggage from US. it was in a trolley bag that I received from the conveyor belt after all the customs procedure was done.

digibrush

digitalpainter
*i.imgur.com/fbIqNgH.jpg
Bought iPad pro 2017 10.5 and apple pencil few months ago for drawing purpose. Its very nice alternative for Cintiq, even better .

Top Bottom