Post your latest Purchase

D

Deleted member 118788

is it available for android? if yes then send me an invite

Edited-----
yes its is...send me the invite

PM me your email address.

is there any specific requirement for the vr box/app ?? will it run on yureka ??

Yes, It will run with your Micromax Yureka. Requirements as told by saiyangoku.

[MENTION=118788]Geek-With-Lens[/MENTION] looks like it will be a long summer :-D

Indeed. :mrgreen:

$hadow

Geek in making
The price on the website is ~899. Where di you got for 288? and how is the experience.

I got the email from them for buying and by referring to 3 friends I can get it for free but I was waiting for [MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION] experience review with it.

D

Deleted member 118788

The price on the website is ~899. Where di you got for 288? and how is the experience.

Boxight VR

Use the above link.

- - - Updated - - -

I ordered it for Rs 288 too on 8th Feb but haven't received it yet. :(

Yes, they have mentioned there was some delay for the one who ordered on 8th Feb. I hope I will get this in next month and it doesn't matter much as the price is very cheap.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I ordered it for Rs 288 too on 8th Feb but haven't received it yet. :(

i think they are trying to fool us.The tracking option never worked,someone confirmed it with DTDC that it was fake.Their fb page is full of excuses.The last one is this.
We are sorry that we couldn't respond to your message on time.

The product was manufactured in a remote place located from Bangalore called Kunigal (Remote place) and was handed over to the local DTDC in Kunigal, which was scheduled to then to move to Bangalore. Due to an accident during transport from the franchisee in Kunigal to Bangalore this has caused delay in updation of the consignment as the transport vehicle was seized with the goods. We received the update only on 27th February on this regards.

While we regret and apologize for the delay. The consignment hasn't moved out of Bangalore Yet. Please note that the consignment number remains the same and would reflect not sooner than saturday/monday, If you think you wouldn't be able to wait anymore. Please share your IFSC code and bank account number we could do a refund within 28th February and update you the once the refund is done.

Thanking you,
Team Boxight
doesnt seems legitimate.
*www.facebook.com/boxight/posts/921303357909957

Gollum

Collector
Yamaha HTR 3067 AV Receiver
*i.imgur.com/zkI2k8E.jpg

Max Payne 3
*i.imgur.com/ttnPfRM.jpg

Uncharted 2
*i.imgur.com/lAvV7fP.jpg

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
*i.imgur.com/zrB72wj.jpg

*i.imgur.com/iDuQ55H.jpg

OnePlus One 16GB Silk White from amazon.in(direct invite , no begging :D ) : 18,999/-

Will post a unboxing video and review soon.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
i think they are trying to fool us.The tracking option never worked,someone confirmed it with DTDC that it was fake.Their fb page is full of excuses.The last one is this.

doesnt seems legitimate.
*www.facebook.com/boxight/posts/921303357909957

I'll wait for one day more. After that, I'll be demanding a free EkBox.

bikramjitkar

In the zone
I'll wait for one day more. After that, I'll be demanding a free EkBox.

I ordered one too after seeing someone here post some pics of it. Been almost a month now and their DTDC tracking number doesn't work. I really want an Indian startup to do well, especially someone with a unique product, so I have been patient with them. I'll wait for a couple of weeks more and then ask for a refund if I don't get it.

amjath

Human Spambot
My DTDC consignment number is also not working. When I chat with customer care (s)he said it will take some time for huge (5000) orders to be added by the courier. Will call them tomo for more details

Top Bottom